Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

John just mentioned tickets will be going on sale tomorrow. I think it's safe to assume that's when we'll see the scarezones as well! 

Yayyyy! I'm excited for the full site reveal! Curious to see all the zones, attractions, and other neat things.

Also, is it just me, or has Murdy been particularly mum about us going back to 6 mazes this year? I'm pretty sure plenty of people have asked him about it.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

I'm gonna do some last minute speculating while I can. I think we'll get a Face Off scare zone! I know there was talk of no IPs, but then there was a "sorta," so this makes me think Face Off will take over somewhere.  It would also make sense for why Murdy is still talking to Figure.

ALSO, I noticed there was no mention of a Purge scare zone on the backlot, which has me excited to figure out what that will be!

Edited by DTH316

Exterminatorz is what I'm hearing it's called. Great concept IMO. :D

I'm still holding on to hope for that 7th maze. I'm too stubborn to let go. lol the event will be on its last day and I'll still be here like.. "surprise reveal.. any minute now"

Lol seriously that's how I am right now too. I know we're not really losing much since it was just a HOH overlay but it still is weird.