Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

Possibly 7 in the morning? Would be nice to know all the content before passes go on sale.

Or is 7 just a hint and that's usually when the Purge starts in the movies?

And I rather liked all the TWD iterations of the Terror Tram. But that's just me. Would I have preferred something different? Sure. But TWD gave us some stellar years and performances on that route.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

I wonder if "early next week" could possibly mean tomorrow? I mean, it's already being teased.. And all of our mazes were announced the day after they were teased.

Yes. Technically it's already early next week since Sunday is the beginning. I'd expect at least by Tuesday. But I'm pretty sure it's being announced tomorrow. Scarezones I imagine will be by Wednesday/Thursday at the latest as well.

Possibly 7 in the morning? Would be nice to know all the content before passes go on sale.

Or is 7 just a hint and that's usually when the Purge starts in the movies?

And I rather liked all the TWD iterations of the Terror Tram. But that's just me. Would I have preferred something different? Sure. But TWD gave us some stellar years and performances on that route.

I liked its first year. The rest were meh IMO. after a while it just felt the same.

I liked its first year. The rest were meh IMO. after a while it just felt the same.

I thought 2012 with the chainsaw brigade hiding at the start was scary as hell. At least because it was my first year and I was scared shitless. I went up to them all cocky and they all swarmed me and I was terrified. 2013 was my favorite just because of how badass the chainsaw brigade riot outfits looked. That was worn out in 2014 though. I'm basing tram off of the costumes because it's basically the same every year with TWD

You guys think I could go through everything? Last year I somehow managed to get on all mazes with the early entrance, but I'm just thinking I got lucky and if it's possible again, because I want to try my best not to buy a fotl.

Game plan thread should be up soon once scare zones and such are announced.