Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

Guys you should read the QnA Murdy is doing on his Twitter. there's some pretty juicy stuff on there regarding the future of the event. This former haunt veteran Ted Daughtry is the creative consultant for the purge terror tram Murdy hinting that he might be the new creative director. 

• Like 2

Hey guys it's been a while, stoked AvP is back but just wanted to know how much was VIP experience last year? How much do you think I'll be this year? 16, got my license, car, job so I'm ready to boom.

it was around 220 and I think we are all waiting for the site to go live to see if there is vip this year 

Guys you should read the QnA Murdy is doing on his Twitter. there's some pretty juicy stuff on there regarding the future of the event. This former haunt veteran Ted Daughtry is the creative consultant for the purge terror tram Murdy hinting that he might be the new creative director. 

any links on info about him? 

would like to know more of out possible creative director

As long as I can show off some of my karate moves in the garage I'm content. But seriously, I hope prices don't go up too crazy again. I am actually thinking about trying to do the VIP experience this year as well. 

I've never actually done it but my parents did it last year and loved it. They won't attend the park any other way now. So I do recommend it. After hearing what they got and all the fun perks I think it's worth it

• Like 1

As long as I can show off some of my karate moves in the garage I'm content. But seriously, I hope prices don't go up too crazy again. I am actually thinking about trying to do the VIP experience this year as well. 

I very highly recommend VIP. If there's no cool experience with it oh well. You have unlimited FOL, and a damn great buffet all night. 

I very highly recommend VIP. If there's no cool experience with it oh well. You have unlimited FOL, and a damn great buffet all night. 

This. We went with VIP in 2013 and it was amazing. We went through everything (including VIP tram) and ate with 3 hours left to kill so we just kept going through mazes and went back to eat one last time. Definitely worth it. 

• Like 3

Zones are announced and y'all ain't talking about them?! They're all freakin repeats aside from Exterminatorz. Ugh. Can't get new mazes or zones! AND Fast & Furious ain't open, so we're all screwed. Feelin pessimistic to say it -- this year is gonna suck.

• Like 1

From the press release...each will have its own thread.

Scare Zones:

• “The Purge: Urban Nightmare,” inspired by Universal Pictures’ disturbing blockbuster films, will greet guests with pure unadulterated fear, bringing to life the turmoil and pandemonium that awaits those vulnerable to masked vigilantes in search of new victims during the government’s annually sanctioned killing spree.
  • “Exterminatorz” introduces hideous hybrid creatures—part pests, part human—spawned from years of dangerous chemicals recklessly dumped down the drains by irresponsible humans. These now persecuted pests arise from the cesspools to turn the tables and retaliate on their human oppressors.
  • “Corpz” features an army of decaying World War I soldiers known as “The Lost Generation,” who have risen from their dank, muddy graves to haunt the streets of old Paris.
  • Krampus, the demonic Christmas Devil, returns in “Dark Christmas,” a Pagan-themed scare zone where demonic creatures hunt disobedient children and drag them to hell.
  • Like 2

I'm gonna be really upset if there isn't any VIP this year. And if they did actually cut it then they could've at least made FOL unlimited but they didn't do that. That's my only complaint about this year if there isn't any VIP passes. 

No VIP and FOL IS ONE TIME USE FOR EACH ATTRACTION!!!!!! Its so ridiculous...............