HHN 25 Discussion

I agree that the hand belongs to Chance. 

This glove and the previous image that was potentially her costume show that her costuming has changed (if it is her). The corset no longer has the pompom buttons and the glove is much shorter. 

i think they changed it to match what jack wearing it now just like dc did with joker and harley costume changes

True...but the arm looks very feminine to me. I'm not sure who else it could be. If it is Chance, that is a weird choice in costuming.

It could be a feminine looking arm because they had random female worker doing the grab. That's not a female glove, and I think it's the hand that is important; not the arm.

Basically, these feel disappointingly cheap. And a short, female clown dragging away a guy at least six inches taller than her (look at the arm points upwards to grab him) who is actively struggling to escape her doesn't feel believable in the least. It could be Chance, but it could also just be Jack the way these are being shot.

(And who else is annoyed they added film flicker to an obvious digital recording?)

• Like 4

Well... I know 1 thing. If I'm being chased by something/someone that more than likely wants to kill me, I'd definitely stop running to answer my phone.

Who comes up with this material?

In their defense, that's like a horror movie trope, where dumb kids stop to do something that isn't important and will probably hinder more than help them. Them answering the phone is equivalent to tripping while there's nothing to trip on. 

Also, no one has acknowledged our robot cameraman, who displays no emotion.

• Like 1

I have a questions for those of you that live down there. When does Universal begin advertising the event on commercials? Did they already start advertising yet? Do you think they would combine the 4 short videos and release it as 1 commercial starting in a couple weeks (Aug. 25th)?

Another day, another non-announcement.

Which everyone should have expected. If it gets to be Saturday with no new announcements, then you should be rightly peeved.

As there is talk of Scream possibly being announced soon and I am stupid excited, I was wondering if Orlando had done a scream house before? 

They've never done a Scream house, though they have done a room before (IIRC).

The article above says they think it's going to be based off the show. However, the "iconic Scream logo" definitely isn't the new version of the mask, so I'm confused.

I'm not a huge Scream fan, but if they finally do use it and it is instead based off the show, I think I'll be pretty disappointed. 

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Honestly, I doubt it would be based on the show. There are no memorable sets and/or characters in the show that could or should be replicated in a maze. With the original movie, you have the high school, Casey's house, Sidney's house, and Stu's house (the big party finale) as far as settings go. For characters, not only could they have Ghostface, but they could also have the bloodied-up Stu and Billy as scareactors. With the show, you have blow-up doll Ghostface and a few generic houses. That's it.

Edited by YouDontKnowJack
  • Like 1