HHN 25 Discussion

This won't happen. Orlando isn't Hollywood, thank god.

It's not?

How often do houses get dropped? Especially this close to the event? 

Probably stupid but i'm gonna hold out hope still. 

Never this close. Never like this.

EDIT - The closest comparison is 2001.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

It's not?

Never this close. Never like this.

Which makes this all the more exciting :)

My take on it is this:

Anything that screws up Marketing's plans is a good thing.

It forces the real creative people to come in and scramble to make things work. Although it being this close it is real crunch time, you have the potential to completely suck... or get a masterpiece. That's to say if it is even true. This could all be an elaborate ruse for bored people. ;)

• Like 6

I don't know what's up with the latest forum update, but every time I try to post, I get a random quote.  Anyway, people are slipping.  Legacy's continued use of "Historic" doesn't sound like a coincidence to me.  Sounds planned.  Surprised nobody is searching and speculating on what that could mean.  Of course, I live 1200 miles away, have no sources, and can't think of anything smart to say...but historic sounds like a clue to me.

Unless Marketing saves the day.

So I'm guessing they found a replacement IP that they can get the rights to (Halloween perhaps?) or found a way to get Scream to work. Or maybe they'll do something with the Classic Monsters? I'd prefer they let A&D make an original and replace Ghostface with a slasher design of their own. 

• Like 1

I don't know what's up with the latest forum update, but every time I try to post, I get a random quote.  Anyway, people are slipping.  Legacy's continued use of "Historic" doesn't sound like a coincidence to me.  Sounds planned.  Surprised nobody is searching and speculating on what that could mean.  Of course, I live 1200 miles away, have no sources, and can't think of anything smart to say...but historic sounds like a clue to me.

We've all but given it away.  If you can't search through the clues and figure it out, do yourself a favor and never steal the Declaration of Independence.

We've all but given it away.  If you can't search through the clues and figure it out, do yourself a favor and never steal the Declaration of Independence.

I'm sorry but all I'm getting from this is National Treasures, and how the hell could that be HHN. It's a disney movie anyway lol...

Between you and legacy the comments have been 

"would be historic"

"well it is an Anniversary Year"

"never this close, never like this"

"unless marketing saves the day"

and the quoted one above, and maybe i'm just missing something but im drawing up blanks. 

Edited by Marco-S

Yeah where did the certainty of scream being canned come from? Newbie to HHN, but I can't tell you that delaying the announcement of an already-leaked house is a nice way of adding suspense to a previously suspenseless process. If they were to can scream it would have to be for a more popular ip than the hugely successful scream franchise, which may have single-handedly rebooted horror for a new generation... I don't think it's possible and frankly I think it would be a huge mistake. But back to my original point, this "Will they won't they" that has been inserted into the discussion for any who care is about the best thing marketing could hope for after what appears to be a legit list was leaked. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but all I'm getting from this is National Treasures, and how the hell could that be HHN. It's a disney movie anyway lol...

"would be historic"

and the quoted one above, and maybe i'm just missing something but im drawing up blanks. 

I never defined who we are.

"would be historic"

None of those were intentional hints. You actually missed the real one.

Although, in a pinch, you can use some of that. Whatever gets the job done.

• Like 1