HHN 25 Discussion

But that would be historic.

I'm holding it with a grain of salt. This late? No way. Especially for an IP.

Sorry, what is OU? I would usually be worried but I think everyone thought the same last year about Halloween so fingers crossed they are just making us wait.

Orlando United. 

Sorry, what is OU? I would usually be worried but I think everyone thought the same last year about Halloween so fingers crossed they are just making us wait.

orlandounited.com

If this property were to be cancelled I think that it could be transitioned smoothly into an original. Assuming that construction of the house is probably near completion.

If Scream is ultimately scrapped, wouldn't surprise me.. This was the same Scream franchise that gave Murdy a hard time out here in Hollywood and only limited him to using Scream 4 elements which is why we only had the Tram. I wouldn't be surprised if the real reason that Murdy isn't so keen on doing a proper Scream maze is because of the hassles of working with the producers/rights holders

I'm holding it with a grain of salt. This late? No way. Especially for an IP.

Orlando United. 

Construction was done some time ago.

Stranger things have happened. Think about it though. Scream is a movie about a masked killer who hunt stupid people in a house.

Replace him with Literally anyone in a mask and it is essentially the same house. Replace the killer, hire and interior decorator to change some furniture and paint. Viola! new house.

It could be a satire/dark comedy house used to stick it to Scream for whatever reason they pulled out.

It could be another Masked killer who randomly hunts stupid people in houses... cough   cough Both of which are easy as they have the costumes.

It could be zombies... Which I would find Hilarious.

Splash it in 3D paint and reuse some costumes (again) and you got The In between... or Dead exposure.

Literally anything.

Edited by JDW
  • Like 2

Construction was done some time ago.

Stranger things have happened. Think about it though. Scream is a movie about a masked killer who hunt stupid people in a house.

Replace him with Literally anyone in a mask and it is essentially the same house. Replace the killer, hire and interior decorator to change some furniture and paint. Viola! new house.

It could be a satire/dark comedy house used to stick it to Scream for whatever reason they pulled out.

It could be another Masked killer who randomly hunts stupid people in houses... cough   cough

It could be zombies... Whihc I would fin Hilarious.

Splash it in 3D paint and reuse some costume and you got The In between... or Dead exposure.

Literally anything.

Too late for 3D with Alice.

If you check HHN Orlando's twitter they basically confirmed corporate nonsense is up their asses and they have their hands tied. Mike said, "Soon adverb - said when @HorrorNightsORL can say nothing else in relation to content releases -m"

Well the producing of yet another tease to the same house they've been teasing for months is apparent stalling.
Mike has made some comments recently that things had become creatively challenging. Funny I'm far more interested in this drama nonsense than attending the event.

• Like 1

Funny I'm far more interested in this drama nonsense than attending the event.

I'm actually curious what it is. It clearly has nothing to do with Mike or his team. Perhaps when the event nears inner people can release some details. 

I honestly feel like this year isn't going to turn out as well as I thought originally. The drama doesn't bode well.

Edited by criticalanalysis

I just realized something...

RTU is Sept. 11 & 12 this year. It's the weekend before HHN. 

I'm guessing SZ props will have to go out before RTU this year?

we should assume so. The EP is only 4 days after RTU. They are clearing the furious 7 props this week, which is assumed to make way for all things horror related.

not sure if you know something and are hinting it or... 

I know a lot. I'd get in trouble if I said anything now. Someday, when no one has any issues, I'll explain what I know/think.

But yeah. The drama is this year's real show.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 6

Yeah, but TITE probably isn't out of the question considering how easy it would be to replace Scream with.

If TITE3D is the alternative if something DID go down, oh boy. I have some hope that they may have a Crimson Peak in the back pocket, if something has or does happen to Scream.

Of course, I like Legacy's idea from his Status Update as well.

Edited by ForeverEvil1