HHN 25 Discussion

I am sitting here appreciating the irony of us fans "knowing" all of the houses earlier than we ever have...only to have big possible shake ups and delays in the official announcements coming out. 

I've brewed my traditional HHN beers for my small group of friends that are going (Pumpkin Ale and Weizenbock) and am getting pumped for the event.  Either way it won't be long now! I also have Diagon Alley to look forward to since we are doing a one day two park pass before the event.

• Like 1

Looks like multiple boo-doors for a single scareactor.

That makes me happy. That's all I ever want is for the actors to get some variety.

EDIT - Something else of note... look at the floor. That's what you put down when you expect things to get wet. Can the snow machines be returning?

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 4

That house looks fucking amazing. I don't care if we've seen little of it I am BEYOND excited. The cold, eerie vibe. The trees (I believe) through the ceiling. The (as Legacy pointed out) snow that will fall. The candle on the stone.

Fuck yeah THAT is what's up. Original stuff.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

That house looks fucking amazing. I don't care if we've seen little of it I am BEYOND excited. The cold, eerie vibe. The trees (I believe) through the ceiling. The (as Legacy pointed out) snow that will fall.

Fuck yeah THAT is what's up. Original stuff.

Well... original stuff for the third and fifth time. But what's the difference?

• Like 1

Well... original stuff for the third and fifth time. But what's the difference?

Sorry, I mean that this picture encapsulates what I enjoy about original content. The others weren't as clear cut that they were original stuff. This is the first full blown picture that screams original. And I'm excited.

PS - see the candle on the wall? Imagine snow falling (is this confirmed?) and the candle glow.

Sorry, I mean that this picture encapsulates what I enjoy about original content. The others weren't as clear cut that they were original stuff. This is the first full blown picture that screams original. And I'm excited.

PS - see the candle on the wall? Imagine snow falling (is this confirmed?) and the candle glow.

Oh, I get the excitement for original content, trust me. I'm splitting hairs on that.
I have no confirmation of snow fall, but the code name is Blizzard, and the story is that takes place during a blizzard, so if there isn't a blizzard...

• Like 1

Oh, I get the excitement for original content, trust me. I'm splitting hairs on that.I have no confirmation of snow fall, but the code name is Blizzard, and the story is that takes place during a blizzard, so if there isn't a blizzard...

I just tweeted at Mike asking if snow will fall. We'll see if he responds! Sounds like based on the main account's other tweet they're announcing everything all at one time, soon.

Oh, I get the excitement for original content, trust me. I'm splitting hairs on that.I have no confirmation of snow fall, but the code name is Blizzard, and the story is that takes place during a blizzard, so if there isn't a blizzard...

Plot Twist: "Blizzard" actually takes place during a heatwave (AKA "Normal Florida Day")

Plot Twist: "Blizzard" actually takes place during a heatwave (AKA "Normal Florida Day")

Would be weird as Shady Brook is in Seneca NY.
But they have had temps up to 97 (record high)
Wonder if this will be a cold house?

Nitpicky detail, logically what would those curtains be for in an actual house? It would seemingly serve no purpose in my opinion.

Boo-Doors. Every scareactor has to have something to hide behind, whether it's an actual door, a wall or a curtain.

For speculation purposes, IF Scream is out, what would or could they replace it with this close to event start? Another IP? If so, could it possibly be Purge due to the youtube vid that was found a few weeks ago? I could see them reusing some of the character attire from last year, but how could it be a house? Maybe based on the first movie since last year seemed to be based on Anarchy?  Or maybe another IP altogether that they have waiting in the wings?

If not another IP, then what original content could they throw together that would go well with 25th anniversary?  Of course, I'm assuming that it would be something they have done in the past but I guess they could possibly do something new.