HHN 25 Discussion

Hey guys! Not really new to the forum, but I just decided to stop lurking to ask a question. My wife and I just got back from our monthly trip to UO/WDW and I saw some construction when getting in line for Rip Ride Rockit. It was in between the sound stages behind the coaster and was clearly a circus tent. Anyone know anything about this house yet? It looked almost like where TWD was last year. Ish... Wish I would have snagged a pic, but I'm hoping someone else has seen it too.

I've been checking SS21 frequently (which is the one visible behind RRR's queue.) are you sure it wasn't just the circus tent from Seuss at IOA that you saw? You can see it just on the other side. I ask this because I haven't noticed a tent on the INSIDE of the SS recently. Hopefully I can check this weekend.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

I'll add my thoughts on the Locked Boxes... 

Teaser Videos? Not Necessarily of any houses, but maybe get a better grasp of the theme this year, and let the GP get to know Jack better

Called it! sort of... 

the first thing that came to mind watching that video was That shadow looks like the kid from "The Omen"

viral marketing is hit-or-miss.

About that video, as relevant as it ends up being, it was said on Twitter that they were likely in Blizzard, due to the positioning of the SS and door. So perhaps that shadow was something in Blizzard?

I was thinking it could be one of the Body Collectors... but to be honest, it could almost be anything. There's not enough detail to get a good idea of what/who it is... Hopefully the next 3 videos build up into something big and unexpected. Not just some crummy viral marketing trick.

Damn I hope we get a dance troop show like Jabberwacees!!!!!

You're joking... right?

So what's the deal with the shadow ghost person working security behind the scenes at a sound stage? He seems to stretch at the end.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I was thinking it could be one of the Body Collectors... but to be honest, it could almost be anything. There's not enough detail to get a good idea of what/who it is... Hopefully the next 3 videos build up into something big and unexpected. Not just some crummy viral marketing trick.

GOD I hope this ends up being some big thing, but I feel this is just some "Jack's Maniacs" ad. I wish they would just throw out an original to get some hype. There's no licensing to worry about, no merch. Just give the codename the night before, and be like "Presenting an all new original maze: RUN 3!". That would get some of that more "classic" crowd a bit hyped. 

• Like 1

I really thought that the jabbawockees announcement was a joke. I had to triple check all social media outlets haha

This is what they get for a show because apparently the people over there get offended by everything (poor Bill & Ted). When I heard they were having a new show this year in Hollywood, all I could picture was 1 of the South Park Christmas episodes when they put on the holiday play at school.  

Part 1:

http://www.southpark.nl/clips/150048/non-offensive-christmas-icon

Part 2:

http://www.southparkstudios.fi/clips/103765/fa-la-la-your-la

I'm sure someone over there will still find a way to get offended by people dancing.

• Like 1

I've been checking SS21 frequently (which is the one visible behind RRR's queue.) are you sure it wasn't just the circus tent from Seuss at IOA that you saw? You can see it just on the other side. I ask this because I haven't noticed a tent on the INSIDE of the SS recently. Hopefully I can check this weekend.

I really felt like it was too close between the soundstages to be Suessland. Plus, there's a building that partially covers the tent from CircusMcgurkis so it wouldn't have been as visible as this tent through the alley. I'm like 95% sure this is something HHN related.

I really felt like it was too close between the soundstages to be Suessland. Plus, there's a building that partially covers the tent from CircusMcgurkis so it wouldn't have been as visible as this tent through the alley. I'm like 95% sure this is something HHN related.

Here's a good question:

What color was it? Was it yellow and orange?

Yes, it was. I take it that what I saw was the Suessland tent?

Quite possibly then. That is the color of Circus Mcgurkus, and I can't really see HHN having such "bright" colors for a house. But that's an assumption on my part.

And since no one has taken the screen-grab yet...

ScreenGrab.JPG

Edited by Legacy

rr4guu.jpg

Building directly ahead. The building they are going into is on the right of this picture.

10pujqr.jpg

It's like a pink and salmon the building they are going into the door is pinkish. Not that any of this matters. was just bored

Edited by JDW