HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

They did in 2007, with the theme and scarezones.

Jack "brought in" Feddy, Jason and Letherface as the sideshow acts, all 3 had a house and Jack had his Funhouse in 3D. Throw in Dead Silence, Vampyr, and The Thing.

"Carnival of Carnage only featured one official Scare Zone at the start of the event. It was to be a roaming parkwide Scare Zone, however after the first weekend of the event complaints and reviews by fans about the lack of Scare Zones and the amount of dead space prompted Universal to add a Scare Zone located in Shrek Alley."

Midway of the Bizarre

Jack the Clown has plumbed the depths of his depravation to transform all of Halloween Horror Nights into the Midway of the Bizarre- a spine-tingling, multi-sensory spectacle! See such sinister sideshows as the Rat Lady, the Chainsaw Drill Team, Motormaniacs, Killer Carnies, and the Troupe Macabre! Location information below.

For shows you had the "Freak Show" featuring Brian Brushwood, RHPS, B&T and of course Jack's Carnival of Carnage Show.

The props throughout the park were all carnival themed and even had a ferris wheel in front of MIB.

More information:

http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/hhn-xvii-carnival-of-carnage/

So basically, they already did it.

And it was awful!! Let's hope they never try that again!!

• Like 1

I'm finding myself fascinated by the appearing/disappearing teddy bear(?) backside.

It's probably one of the oddest things I've encountered in my years of speculating. Mainly due to it being a thought I'd never even consider as ever being HHN related. "Why is/was there a teddy bear butt?!!!"

And beyond Run with a carnival games theme, I have yet to see a theory as to how it could fit into any of the houses.

I don't see any reason why Run couldn't have a carnival type theme to it. The 1st and 2nd Run were completely different from 1 another, so who knows what the 3rd installment has in store for us. Originally I thought the giant stuffy may have been hung up as a joke (and it still might have been), but the more I think about it, it could be used as a prop for an area just like you mentioned. Maybe in this version of Run, we have to run (walk) for our lives away from Eddie or some other psychotic person or group of crazies (or maybe even some type other type of creature like the Jersey Devil) through different areas of a carnival (food, games, a live performance, maybe even an area with rides)? All along the way, there would obviously be a wide variety of crazy death scenes of unlucky visitors. That house could be fun!

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Guest kiwisoup

I'm sorry if I sound like a moron...but can someone explain exactly what RUN is or was? I've read the official description and have heard it referenced countless times but I've never really wrapped my head around what it really is or why Universal keeps bringing it back...

Between FvJ and Insidious to me, since I think we're at the point where WD doesn't need to be first announcement. I don't think Round Two actually means anything, so I'm going with Insidious. The question is: what time will we see this? Midnight? 3 AM? 12 Tomorrow?

EDIT: God damn it, "Round Two" could mean AWIL. I don't think that would be the first reveal, but it does fit, if Round Two is indeed a hint.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

It all depends on if its just our reveal or if its a share. If its us only, there's a good chance Round 2 would be AWIL(2013 being Round 1) but if its a share, it's either FVJ which does make sense to be first if its the focal point along with Jack's return or Insidious due to the film coming out over the weekend & they need to announce it soon before Jurassic World, Inside Out & Ted cause it to drop out of the Top 10 Box Office. Then again its still not a guarantee Insidious is a share either, it most likely is but you never know. Round 2 could easily just be the second announcement as well.
A lot of ideas going around, I look forward to finding out the truth tomorrow.
  • Like 1

My biggest question about this tease.

Who provided it? Media team or Mike?

If Mike, I'd lean more toward FvJ. If media team, I can't say for a certainty that "round two" is anything more than "Look!! Another announcement!!"

Which one would go through the trouble of finding reveal in a dictionary? That is your choice to make. :lol:

Which one would go through the trouble of finding reveal in a dictionary? That is your choice to make. :lol:

I can see Mike doing it for the fans, but I can see the media team doing it as something "clever".

(I'm the person who picked on the media team's thesaurus needs. My faith in them is small)

• Like 1