HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

Let's hope the new scream face isn't used.

ghostface.jpg

This looks like some horrible BDSM thing.. 50 shades of stupid

HAHAH! If they did that on purpose just to screw with people like us who take pics of friggin construction.. I think that's hilarious!

The construction pic...

I find it odd that we would get an almost identical image to the one we got last year. The image of the clown last year was almost identical.

Beyond that...

With the two potential lists, does a stuffed animal fit any of the potential houses?

I think they may be messing with us.

I can see that happening

Does anyone know when the first maze will be announced?

I'd expect at least one house announced by the end of this month.

But if I had to guess, not based on the list of what we know, it could be anything from Child's Play to DotD 2.

Or Hallow'd Past 2, to reference either of the aforementioned above

So yeah I think They're messing with us

I'm not sure. I think they may be messing with us, but who knows. Are we sure are this is RUN anyway?

Hard to say at this point. A few people have said Psychoscareapy and Body Collectors are separate houses with Run gone while more reliable sources are sticking with the original info.

It was right when I was plugged in. No idea anymore.

The thing about the scream mask... kind of looks like a... um.. blowup doll with the whole "o face" thing going on. Seriously I mean if yo had to change it... why would you go with that?

• Like 4

Perhaps Run is being done this time around in an abandoned toy factory(which would explain the teddy bear) where you have to survive by getting through a maze of colorful characters such as Clowns with Chainsaws & perhaps Eddie at the very end. It might be the general successor to Giggles & Gore.

Guest kiwisoup

my biggest question is why? like the old saying goes, if it ain't broken why fix it .

Apparently the iconic mask is made by a company called Fun World that they licensed it from for the movies. After 4 movies, they are probably asking for astronomical licensing fees and maybe they'd rather just change the mask for a low budget MTV show. Of course that's just speculation on my part.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic