HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

I want to say that it will e an original story. But I'm not sure how much deviation you can make out of 2 serial killers meeting. Freddy will kill some people, Jason will kill some people, there will be fights in the boiler room, the camp, some neutral ground.

New Forum layout! Also the main site is back up and we are posting articles. Plus you can finally get to the Past events, locations, etc.

As for the wording... two letters.... P.S. :P Never agina Uni... Never agian.

Thank you so much, you guys! I am reviewing the HHN Yearbooks.. what incredibly gorgeous pics! There is SO MUCH talent on this site. The pics for Grown Evil are giving me chills. Wow.. just wow. .This is such a great site even when the chatter is slow. I just adore all of you!

• Like 1

Since no one is saying much.. now is as good a time as any to ask.. are we going to do new Nightmares shirts? Or is that era over? We love our Nightmares shirts and wear them every night of the event (yes, we wash them.. jeez). We love the response we get from so many of the scare actors.. I can't imagine wearing anything else. So... would love to add to my collection. What's the scoop?

I haven't check with Mark lately but the cost lately has been outstripping the want.

FYI, I'd buy 6.

Maybe if we all knew what the cost was, we could determine how many of us would want these? I can go on testifying that wearing the shirts gives quite an enhanced HHN experience. Also, we can recognize each other. :):mmyers:

If we made shirts like in the past with glow, front & back, 3-4 colors it gets pretty expensive. The orders declined each year, and even had to cancel one year due to low sales. We would need at least 75-100 orders. How many people would be interested?

On that note, we still have some of the older shirts if anyone would like them.

If we made shirts like in the past with glow, front & back, 3-4 colors it gets pretty expensive. The orders declined each year, and even had to cancel one year due to low sales. We would need at least 75-100 orders. How many people would be interested?

On that note, we still have some of the older shirts if anyone would like them.

Would you be willing to sell some to HHN Hollywood fans? :D

• Like 1

I've been lurking around here following you guys for a while, love the site y'all deff keep it interesting around here, anyways here is my 2 pennies on the shirt thing sorry couldn't find your shirt thread honestly didn't look that hard lol I think shirts are a great idea so here's my idea make the graphics in proper format and all but put the graphics for download or hell sell the download for a few bucks even and whoever wants one could have their own made and even personalize it if they want like put their name on it somewhere hell then you would even know who's who, anyways that's just my idea just wanted to throw that out there and say hi!

oh and sorry almost forgot on the topic of 25 I for one am glad jack is back I didn't get to experience much of him

Edited by Mystic_Mizfit813

I've been lurking around here following you guys for a while, love the site y'all deff keep it interesting around here, anyways here is my 2 pennies on the shirt thing sorry couldn't find your shirt thread honestly didn't look that hard lol I think shirts are a great idea so here's my idea make the graphics in proper format and all but put the graphics for download or hell sell the download for a few bucks even and whoever wants one could have their own made and even personalize it if they want like put their name on it somewhere hell then you would even know who's who, anyways that's just my idea just wanted to throw that out there and say hi!

oh and sorry almost forgot on the topic of 25 I for one am glad jack is back I didn't get to experience much of him

I see where you're going with this, but usually to have only a couple shirts made for yourself ends up being more costly because the cheaper shirts are really crappy material, and then you have to upcharge to get anything worth keeping.

I, again, would buy 6 minimum. I hope you create a thread so we can see how much interest there is. Again, let me say - if you wear a Nightmares shirt, your HHN experience will be greatly enhanced. There is no price tag for that.

Speaking of which, if you have some of the older shirts you need to unload, I'd be interested... since we wear ours every night we go, it won't take long before we wear them out. Having some extras is not a bad idea. Just let us know how we can order those.

• Like 1