HHN 25 Speculation

JDW

My problem with the mask is Wes Craven saying he likes the direction... Bold faced lie... I will admit that I dont hate the mask but its not an upgrade and for that matter they should never have green lit a Scream show before securing the rights to Ghostface!

So MTV got the rights to the Scream franchise to make a tv show but NOT the mask????! Wut?! They are changing it bc MTV is shit and they produce shit. Taking an established horror franchise and tweening it out. Ugh.

Edited by PeoriaBJJ

That's why there was a ?

I don't remember. It was TWD and I have no desire to look. :)

*i fear the TWD announcemt this year*

Both coasts just said "Don't fall asleep.." at around 7 or 8 and then at like freaking 3 or 4 in the morning USAToday had an article for TWD.

Honestly shocked they didn't announce Insidious this weekend. I'm assuming that'll be last then, and promote the DVD, which will likely be September or October.

My guess for the order is TWD, FvJ, Scream, AWiL, and lastly Insidious. Then the main site with the originals, zones, etc. Unless they do a bigger build up for the originals, which I highly doubt.

• Like 2

They'll likely announce Insidious this week, after they have box office numbers to go with.

If they're clever, the announcements would in this order:

Insidious

Freddy vs Jason

Anniversary House

Scream

TWD

Body Collectors/Shadybrook

AWIL

Run

Wonderland

• Like 1

My guess:

Insidious

Scream

FVJ

Anniversary

AWIL

Wonderland

TWD

Body Collectors/Shadybrook

Run

I don't expect TWD to get announced until around the time Fear the Walking Dead airs.

Hmmm that would be very interesting to see. But what about a carnival themed house though?? Will there be one?

From what the leaks say, no.

ok so this is off topic of hhn 25 but on topic of haunts this is the best place for me to post this as this is the best audience I could think of I got on the waiting list and some how ended up with an audition for the vault of souls here in Tampa it is my first time ever trying to get a scareactor job at a haunt do any of you on here that have been scareactors have any tips or advice for me? my audition is on Thursday thanks in advance

*shrug*

If by "whole park" you mean New York. I still don't see any reason to believe you at this juncture. And if my sources were tricked, whatever. It really makes no difference to me. The only difference is my sources have a ridiculously accurate track record, whereas I don't know who you are.

No whole park means whole park lol n good lets keep it that way. I just know my source is correct with the position they are in

ok so this is off topic of hhn 25 but on topic of haunts this is the best place for me to post this as this is the best audience I could think of I got on the waiting list and some how ended up with an audition for the vault of souls here in Tampa it is my first time ever trying to get a scareactor job at a haunt do any of you on here that have been scareactors have any tips or advice for me? my audition is on Thursday thanks in advance

Scott's Haunt is nothing like any Haunt I follow (And I follow A LOT of Haunts) but you can read this for some advice

http://designingfear.com/?p=5127

BTW the whole park cant turn into a carnival, Simpsons, and Potter are off limits.

• Like 1