Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Why the site has absolutely nothing on it and wasn't the vault just an orlando thing

It has a bunch of static and a weird image and the words "open the vault" "was it real?" But who knows how long that's been there.

But no it was not just an Orlando thing, me, Freak, and DTH among others and some who have left these forums were part of the vault before here and before the vault crashed. Damn just realised I've been speculating with this crowd since 2007 I grew up here.... Get off my lawn

• Like 3

You and me both Grind you and me both

I always seem to shy away after October

Can't seem to say all has been the same

But change is coming. On both ends of the spectrum

For now lets further speculate this year before we all go insane

• Like 2

Creative Consultant.... does not confirm or deny the return of TWD for Terror Tram, I do personally hope TWD or FTWD stay within a maze and/or scare zone but to me this seems like Murdy is taking some sort of new approach to it whether it means property or just reinventing itself. Either way I'm sure is Terror Tram is not 100% better it will be a step in the right direction.

But as Mod, I know we have been slow but as of now (and most likely ever) Jack has nothing to do with us so let's keep the Jack discussion in the Orlando thread.....but he does look cool!

• Like 1

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3346126/james-wans-dead-silence-finally-coming-blu-ray/

Any chance we see Dead Silence this year with the release of the Blu Ray in august? It is a Universal Property, Murdy has worked with James Wan in the past, and if im not mistaken the maze was featured in Orlando previously.

I know Insidious Chapter 3 seems way more likely but maybe we get both or just Dead Silence. :unsure:

• Like 1

I really hope the walking dead doesn't come back but it will. Insidious seems like it's likely to come. Did anyone have chance to go to the insidious 4D maze in LA last weekend? Nice to be back I haven't been on since last HHN!

It was a short experience but it was really cool. With the exception of one hallway before and after using the oculus rift, it wasn't really a maze. You walk through one dark hallway, one female scareactor bangs on the wall and then asks what room you were assigned to. You get seated in a small room and have the virtual reality headset put on, and experience a 4-5 minute show where your talking to Elise in the living room with virtual ghosts scaring you. For a relatively new piece of technology the graphics looked pretty good and I got startled a few times. Then you leave the room, and have one last scare where they take a picture of you.

To answer comment to RandomHHNGuy (as I can't quote here.. Surprisingly..); The Walking Dead is a huge money making machine and Universal/Comcast won't drop the money and leave it hanging.. that said though...I don't think that's the first announcement. I think I'm going with Sir Owen Disney and going with Insidious to be announced first to market the new film coming out in a few weeks.

Also, I know it wouldn't make sense but could it be possible of instead of Jack, we get Director back for the tenth? It does seem to work with the Nighttours, they can tie-in sudden kidnappings in the dark during the Nighttour hours and having him be the head of the event and Terror tram once more? It would allow the need of a creative consultant much like Aiello from Orlando to help John out and it could work. Of-course; it could be a TWD producer consulting on the FTWD aspect and intergrating that to the TerrorTram but still; it could be possible we get something very different.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3346126/james-wans-dead-silence-finally-coming-blu-ray/

Any chance we see Dead Silence this year with the release of the Blu Ray in august? It is a Universal Property, Murdy has worked with James Wan in the past, and if im not mistaken the maze was featured in Orlando previously.

I know Insidious Chapter 3 seems way more likely but maybe we get both or just Dead Silence. :unsure:

As good as a movie Dead Silence is... it was not a huge success nor is it a cult hit...in fact I'm pretty sure it only used that year to boost DVD sales...same with why they did a maze on the Movie Doomsday the following year.

The simple answer no... the long answer no because Murdy does not like using Orlando's Icons and is very open about it doubt anything will change his mind, besides what need only 2006 and 2007 used an icon and the over all story has not been done since 2009. As far as the night time tour for one it is only done in the summer for obvious reason they're would be no Night Tour during HHN. Besides the Director kidnapping people of the back lot plot has already been used in 2006 when they used the Director. Also Aiello has nothing to do with the Director as far he did not create him and since we used him and Jack before and why would he really need to be consulted with?

The simple answer no... the long answer no because Murdy does not like using Orlando's Icons and is very open about it doubt anything will change his mind, besides what need only 2006 and 2007 used an icon and the over all story has not been done since 2009. As far as the night time tour for one it is only done in the summer for obvious reason they're would be no Night Tour during HHN. Besides the Director kidnapping people of the back lot plot has already been used in 2006 when they used the Director. Also Aiello has nothing to do with the Director as far he did not create him and since we used him and Jack before and why would he really need to be consulted with?

Since Jack is clearly going to play a big role in marketing and Comcast loves for us to share commercials to save on costs, I think Jack's return is very possible. Despite Murdy's disdain for Jack, I think corporate may force him to use Jack in some capacity.

• Like 1

Since Jack is clearly going to play a big role in marketing and Comcast loves for us to share commercials to save on costs, I think Jack's return is very possible. Despite Murdy's disdain for Jack, I think corporate may force him to use Jack in some capacity.

FVJ is supposed to be the main IP, so it's possible they shoot a commercial with Jack, Freddy, and Jason in it and cut Jack from Hollywood's ad.

I see this happening too.. I hope Murdy doesn't fight it, the HHN fanboys need their moment after years of them pandering to the GP, and even with that said, I can still see Jack being a hit with the GP out here

Just like people we're SO sure that the Usher was gonna be used in 2009 cuz we used the same commercial... and our version of the commercial cut the usher out?

For one why would corporate force them to use Jack as if he is deciding point for Californians to buy tickets? About 95% of HHNH goers have no idea who the f' Jack is, and will lead to a lot of confusion. Which is why you do not see Sweet Licks on any commercials last year. Two if they are worried so much about not wanting to pay for more then one commercial this year it makes way more sense to just use the one from last year since odds are TWD is back again. This has happened before.

Just like people we're SO sure that the Usher was gonna be used in 2009 cuz we used the same commercial... and our version of the commercial cut the usher out?

For one why would corporate force them to use Jack as if he is deciding point for Californians to buy tickets? About 95% of HHNH goers have no idea who the f' Jack is, and will lead to a lot of confusion. Which is why you do not see Sweet Licks on any commercials last year. Two if they are worried so much about not wanting to pay for more then one commercial this year it makes way more sense to just use the one from last year since odds are TWD is back again. This has happened before.

Actually, The Usher wasn't in either commercial.. marketing wanted to push Saw and Chucky on both coasts.. it was Wolf-Man that was cut from our commercial and replaced by new shots of Pig Dude from Saw.. and I still maintain that, had Marketing allowed The Usher to appear on commercials and billboards in Orlando, we would have shared those and he would have appeared in Hollywood in some form

Actually, The Usher wasn't in either commercial.. marketing wanted to push Saw and Chucky on both coasts.. it was Wolf-Man that was cut from our commercial and replaced by new shots of Pig Dude from Saw.. and I still maintain that, had Marketing allowed The Usher to appear on commercials and billboards in Orlando, we would have shared those and he would have appeared in Hollywood in some form

You're I'm thinking of the media trailer, but still Orlando and Hollywood have different Marketing department but if he did how would that change Hollywood? Murdy planned a whole year and came up Jigsaw punishing us for watching people suffer in Horror movies... how would the Usher make sense here? Besides the commercials are normally filmed after the event is set same thing goes for billboards so how does shoe horning the usher somewhere he does not belong makes sense?

How does shoe horning Jack into Hollywood this year make sense?