HHN Hollywood Meet-Up Thread.

Not sure if I will go again this year. But I want to. I need to experience AWIL AVP and Dark Christmas a lot more than I did! But if I do again it'll probably be sometime in October, depends on if I can get money in time for either a FOL or VIP pass. But if I do go, every time I scream TTT I'm gonna throw up the Rock and roll symbol just so you can see me. Because I had that problem last I went, they tried to get my dad instead of me. Lol.

I'll be there to actually PLAY on Sunday, but of course, I'm be keeping eyes on my SAs at all times, if anyone will be there Sunday, let me know, my group flaked on me so I'm just going to have fun on my own.

Question: Does HHN ever get boring? I feel like I'd love to go night after night, but it seems like it would be tiring

Question: Does HHN ever get boring? I feel like I'd love to go night after night, but it seems like it would be tiring

it gets boring, but usually not until the last two weekends, but at the same time, I'm also someone who doesn't scare at all, so I spend my breaks and days I'm off and in the park just visiting looking at the props, sitting and people watching, taking photos, checking on the SAs (secretively, unless they are on these boards and know I'm there making sure they're okay), finding good groups to follow behind through mazes and watching them freak out, etc etc, so yeah, it has it's boring/tiring moments, especially years when the event isn't the best as a whole, but it never gets tiring following dumb dumbs through mazes and SZs and watching them pee their pants.

That's when they release you from the line/group to go in, lineup for it can start as early as 530 I believe, especially on busy nights since it's now being spread via social media that there's that early access option where as in past years, it's just sort of been word of mouth that people found out about it.

Edited by Mellie_Monster

Didn't early access start in 2012 for Transformers? Or was it before that? I'm gonna kick myself if it started even before that.

I wanna sat it started in 2010 but it was an annual pass holders only invite type thing, I could be totally wrong but I feel like it was around that time that I got a special email before HHN saying something about early access (which I never used until last year because I lucked out on days that were fairly quiet.)

I'll be there tonight as a guest, I'll be wearing my HHN 2012 shirt, I cut the shirt so it's off the shoulders, my docs or some form of black boots, I've fit tattoos, long black hair had always wear my "Manson" contact lenses when I'm visiting. I'll be there around 530 and popping into the early access line. If you see me, say hi! I'll be there solo and exploring.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that anyone cares or will read this but, I will be going for the final time tonight, and I'll be wearing camo shorts once again, my hhn 2014 shirt, though that will probably be covered because it will be supposedly in the 50's tonight, so I'll most likely be wearing my light blue FAP hoodie, yes my FAP hoodie, with black donut crew socks with the donut being pink and yellow, and my camel great wang of the camp floggnaw land snapback. I'm going to be doing first stab early entry, so if anyone sees me come say hi.