HHN Hollywood Meet-Up Thread.

I think this forum gets A LOT of lurkers and guests who just post once (or not at all) or are old vaulters (like myself) who just lurk so I'm SURE our secrets here find there way to other ears off the forum. Two of the SA's who responded to the "scare call" didn't look anything/weren't in familiar spots to our SAs on the boards.

I'll be back October 16th Thursday. I miiiiiiight be able to go on the 12th, but it seems unlikely.

AAAHHHH!!!! I WANNA GO BACK! I LOVED THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Obviously it was better than last year, but tell me: Did you like it more than 2012? A lot of people here seem to think that 2012 was amazing, but personally it was meh. Imo 2013 was better (so 2014 should blow my mind)

I'm hoping I can get 2 more trips in. If I'm lucky, it'll be Oct 23rd and Nov 1st. Going through AVP just only more time won't be enough. I need to have gone through that maze at least 3 times in my life!!!! I severely wish I didn't waste my one maze repeat on AWIL, but then again, none of my friends wanted to make the walk. Boooo.

• Like 3

Im hoping to have one other night off from creating the monsters to come play, maybe a day a lot of board folks are coming so I can have a go at the madness with you guys. Im thinking mid October, and would really love to go Nov 2, but not sure of my schedule.

Ive got the opposite issue DTH316, Ive gone through AvP too many times and its only been the first weekend.

I believe that was Saturday.

To be fair, with one hour on and one hour off breaks, chances are most people yelled it at my double.

ugh yeah I'm pretty sure that was me. I couldn't remember if someone said theyd be in that area so I kinda said like low and carelessly cause I didn't want to seem like some weirdo yelling TTT! But now I know and I'll yell it on Friday and Saturday! xD
  • Like 1

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Working and playing. Like I said before, I've got long black hair, a septum piercing, stretched ears, and a horror tattoo sleeve on my right arm (Sam from Trick 'r Treat or my pinup zombie is always the most noticeable), if you see me, say "HELLO!!" I'd tell you what I'll be wearing but all I own is various black clothing, but I've always got a pair of calf height doc martens on.

Edited by Mellie_Monster

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Working and playing. Like I said before, I've got long black hair, a septum piercing, stretched ears, and a horror tattoo sleeve on my right arm (Sam from Trick 'r Treat or my pinup zombie is always the most noticeable), if you see me, say "HELLO!!" I'd tell you what I'll be wearing but all I own is various black clothing, but I've always got a pair of calf height doc martens on.

this......is.....badass

Out of curiosity, is there a reason you fully spelled out Trick - Or - Treat instead of abbreviating the or? :o

I actually had "trick or treat" written on my arm prior to getting Sam tattooed and the trick or treat initially stemmed off of my "horror cupcake" tattoo that I've got so when I went to get Sam, the outer part of my arm was the best (and only) open spot large enough for him.

Back on topic ... so excited to see how the little tweaks and twists they added over this week pan out for the event this weekend! I'll be seeing whoever goes tonight, TONIGHT!

Edited by Mellie_Monster
  • Like 1