HHN Hollywood Meet-Up Thread.

Repost: I'll be at the event EVERY NIGHT thanks to work, but, will be able to really meet and hang with people on the 5th. IF you see me (Freak, I'm about 97% sure I saw you at Bubba Gumps as I was rushing back from the parking lot), please yell out TwoTonTick! I've always got my Manson contacts in when I'm wondering the park and I've got long black hair and a horror sleeve (Sam from Trick 'r Treat being the most noticed) of tattoos on my right arm :) the event is finally hereeee!!!!

Edited by Mellie_Monster

So.... I just noticed that the main list has me down for October 5th.

Not sure how that happened, but I'm expected to be folding overpriced sweaters and such on that particular day.

I mean... Unless you're all chipping in to buy me some tickets for the 5th? I can call in sick....

On my downtime/break last night I walked through FDTD, AVP and Mask-a-Raid and TWD SZ, and heard SEVERAL "TwoTonTick" get yelled out, only three SA's responded and did give some fabulous scares (definitely out more oomph in it for whoever it was that yelled), but each time it happened, I couldn't narrow the source of the call. Whoever you were, way to go, it paid off for you.

Shouted a couple of TTT's last night, not sure if anyone caught that in Mask-a-Raid and AVP.

Also, while going through Face Off I shouted TTT in the Mummy room and the scareactor leaned down, but by the time that happened the person I was with was freaking out and took off, leaving me to go after him. Not sure if that was Kursed or not.

Shouted a couple of TTT's last night, not sure if anyone caught that in Mask-a-Raid and AVP.

Also, while going through Face Off I shouted TTT in the Mummy room and the scareactor leaned down, but by the time that happened the person I was with was freaking out and took off, leaving me to go after him. Not sure if that was Kursed or not.

I don't think that was me, I only heard it twice. Maybe even once. And the one person who said it, said it like they didn't care and just walked passed without giving me a chance to make myself aware. Also, pretty sure it was a guy.