HHN Hollywood Meet-Up Thread.

This thread puts in perspective how much of the minority this thread represents at Horror Nights... on any given day, there miiiiight be ONE of us in the entire crowd at the park. Wow.

Never thought of it that way, but...crap. This chart really DOES stare that fact into our eyes!

I don't think so. Lol. Most of the people in Face Off didn't work in HoH. They already had their closing and stuff. :P

But maybe an internal closing I hope I can be a part of.

(And yes, I take back a lot of what I said about not wanting to be in this maze. I decided the day I went to costume fitting that even if I have the chance to get out, I won't take it... Though I won't have that chance, BUT STILL).

Were outnumbered, retreat!!!

So I'll be going on Preview Night. Possibly one more day late October but when I know for sure I'll edit this post. Cannot wait, only 9 more days!!!

It doesn't have to be long or detailed, but we would appreciate to hear your thoughts from EP night! We love to hear reviews!

Oh, and you can just make a new post on when you'll be going. I'll be more likely to notice it.

I can arrange that. ;) I'll be sure to be one of the last guests to ever walk through HoH. Haha

For those of you going this Saturday, what I'm going to do is before the Scaramony starts, I'm gonna have my friend lift me up on his back and I am going to scream as loud as possible "TWOTONTICK!" If you hear this and see me, I'll probably repeat it a few times, awkwardly wave at me. I'll hopefully be towards the front seeing as VIP gets early crack at getting up front first.

• Like 1