HHN Hollywood Meet-Up Thread.

If you all see three middle-aged women dragging along a tall, blonde 30-something guy (my partner's son who I hope gets the literal shit scared out of him), then that's us.. we usually wear HNN shirts but I'm figuring in Hollywood that doesn't matter much.. so we'll see. Anyway, I hope to meet some of you.. FREAK - I"m intent on finding you, sir. See below (I'm in the middle - not the zombie, but the woman in the middle LOL)

HHN12-floorzombie3.jpg

Looks like this Saturday, I worked it out with work to work until 6:30. I'll miss the opening scareamonies most likely, but at least my group will be able to accomplish everything and maaaaaybe some rides. I plan on skipping Terror Tram that night.

I don't remeber whether or not I watched the overview video last year but in 2012 that was the only video I watched before I went to the event, and that was hardest thing ever for me just to watch the one video and not the rest for 3 days till I went

Same. The 2013 overview convinced me to watch the rest. But this year I will be triumphant! I hope.

I really just dislike opening night. The last 3 years, opening night has been extremely disappointing. As much as I love the event, opening night makes me wonder if the event is even good anymore. Then I go at the end of the month and I'm like WOW, THIS PLACE IS AMAZING AS ALWAYS. So I'm hoping the second night is better with more time for them to warm up. I don't know if I could wait an extra weekend though. That would probably kill me.

Plus, I hear second night is less crowded. And I never see the Eyegore celebs anyways EVER. And I have more time during the day on Saturday, so I don't feel like I have to rush or worry about emergency "pick so-and-so up from school" at the last minute.

• Like 1