Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Someone in the Hollywood thread said Sinister 2 wouldn't translate into a house.

I would say you could just walk through the various home movies being followed by Baghuul with the shush children along the way & probably in the finale. Other than that possibly a part of a compilation house maybe a ANDI paranormal version would fit.

• Like 1

I think clue 8 is LT coming back - song about 3 old friends talking about not everyone is like us and some don't make the grade . 3 people in LT and making the grade referring to making the grade during the games etc.

Dr. Jimmy clue #8 is the song Old Friends from the musical Merrily We Roll Along (which sounds like a decent story).

My 1st impression is that this could possibly be a house or more than likely a scare zone with all the icons of years past in it. Notice in one part of the performance he says, "brands" with a little more emphasis.

Or maybe...

I think clue 8 is LT coming back - song about 3 old friends talking about not everyone is like us and some don't make the grade . 3 people in LT and making the grade referring to making the grade during the games etc.

I could also see this clue being applied to Bill & Ted, but I highly doubt he'd bother putting on a show for something we all have no doubt whatsoever that it's returning.

• Like 1

From Cassi:

CCQXBjsUwAEMCWO.png

Teebin said this on OU:

There has been a change in the matrix...

That is not a hint, only a metaphor. In a few weeks I may be able to actually hint at it.

Well, here we go again! What's been lost and what's been gained?

Hmm, maybe that's what Cassi is saying? 5 properties locked in, but the others are changing? Or that she has revealed 5 houses, with 5 more to go?

And has she intentionally misspelled quiet? If so, what's the significance of that? So that we can read "ten" in "quite now"?

Edited by Dr Morgus

I'm thinking her hint means 5 IPs, 5 originals.

Hmmm... I took it as maybe someone from Universal noticed the clues being posted and got upset because they aren't sanctioned. There are 5 clues that cover 5 properties. I'm not 100% convinced they are all ip's, but they very well could be. I guess the going in circles clue is probably not an actual clue for us, but just a comment to let us know we're missing information in her clues and that Dr. Jimmy can help us too.

I drives me crazy when I know I've seen a picture and I can't match it. The partial face of the girl in the woods is from something I've definitely seen, but I've watched a countless number of horror movies over the decades so I can't place it. My 1st thought was that it's one of the girls from the Evil Dead reboot. Any other ideas?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I'm going to throw out my interpretation of Cassi's 5.

5 chattels you have heard

Her 5 clues are IPs.

5 chattels you will see.

We will see 5 IPs.

Unless her misspelling is intentional (and I've caught unintentional ones before). She isn't telling us the number of houses in this clue. Only that we will get 5 IPs.

• Like 3

This is truly very odd (no pun intended) but who steps out of 1944 talking like we do now?

We're you expecting stereotypical fancy talk? Nothing in that is considered modern dialect.

It's not like she said "Where is my Selfie Stick? Lol meeting the bae #swagyolo #bestpossessionever"

• Like 4

Well, Lizzy is gone now. Will Cassi be back? While we wait to find out, I thought I should mention what's going on at Orlando Informer. Someone called Unknown claims to have info, and is posting clues. No idea if this is legit, or some kid seeking attention, but might as well take a look.

Unknown's 2015 Cryptic Code Names/Hints!

The haunt season is almost here! Houses are being finalized, and I've got the scoop for you all. Here I will be doing something I hope to do each year... Here is some more info on what is going to happen.

I am going to start my own cryptic clues...might as well start out like this. Hope you all appreciate this, as it's very early and I hit a few bumps in the road trying to get ahold of this list. My first "Code Name" is going to be.... Washington D.C.

I will release a new code name each week, but I should have started 2 weeks ago when I got the list, oh well. Also going to give you some more info because I enjoy seeing you all wonder about things ;)

(Seems like I have to change this a bit, won't be doing it weekly but Instead I will be doing it every other day.)

It's all numbers so you're going to have to do some work for this info....

9+6+3=18 Hope that isn't too cryptic... Shouldn't be too hard to figure it out.

Hint:

The number riddle has nothing to do with the theme of a house...

SZ's, Houses, Shows....

(Note: It was guessed as being 9 houses, 6 scare zones, 3 shows, and stuff from HHN 18, and he/she indicated that some of that might be right.)

Houses

1: Washington D.C.

Hints:

"stupidity is also a gift from god but one mustn't misuse it"

(Answer: Thought to be Walking Dead)

2: Tiny Tim

Hints:

"Can't wait to release my next clue, here is a tease....my next clue will be an artist/singer. See you soon! Gonna tip toe away until the morning, have a concert to catch."

"This one might not be as easy as you think…(Or am I just trying to throw you all off?)"

Alarm Clock

(Answer: Insidious is the obvious answer, but what about Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol? Dark Christmas/Krampus?)

3. "Bark At The Moon by Ozzy"

Hints:

"99 red balloons go flying by!"

"For a second time yes, damn wolves won't leave us alone!"

"Let's give them another hint for that one. I'm only doing another hint because nobody has guessed correctly yet. So hear is another towards that house....Nazis."

"No need to watch AWIP, but I'd watch AWIL again ;-)"

(Answer: American Werewolf in London returns.)

Scare Zones

Shows

Other?

Does anyone really believe this? Insidious or Dark Christmas is nothing new, but a return of AWIL? Do any of Cassi or Doc's clues fit this? Would they really bring it back so soon? I loved it, but really don't see the need for another one so soon.

Back to Lizzy, she's been taken by Legendary Truth:

20:51 04-10-15

The entity known as "Cassilda" has been captured and her "vessel", who identifies herself as Lizzy Putnam, is being tended to. Rest assured we will treat her with the utmost care.

Please disregard anything the entity has said.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by Dr Morgus