Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Alright then...

Cassi clue #4 might be referring to Mary Shaw from Dead Silence. They made sure to mention the word "wence". Apparently there was a famous Spanish ventriloquist named Senor Wences. Shaw would be the dark figure pulling the strings of her dolls. I believe the dolls actually cry when they get burned in the film. It's been awhile since I've seen this film either. Apparently there was a gun fired at one of the dolls before the fire was set (I had forgotten). Mary Shaw also performed using her ventriloquist skills when she was alive and well, so maybe that is the show? Depending on how you look at it, the spreading sickness could be all the people being turned into dolls after Shaw kills them. The film takes place in a fictional town called Raven's Fair, so I don't get the Salem map connection.

The lips in the last clue above could either be a reference to the open mouths of the victims in the movie who had their tongues ripped out, the large open mouth of the chick in the trailer at around 33 seconds, or the stretched mouth used in the American Horror Story Freak Show promo.

Dead Silence Trailer...

AHS Mouth Picture... http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA1MzAwNjYzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1ODU3MjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

I can't find a good picture of the home used in the film, but this picture had Dead Silence next to the description in Spanish. Could it possibly be the one in clue #4?

https://apavorado.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/horror-house-wallpapers-1.jpg

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Ok so the houses in the new cassi clue are as follows

Top left- The mansion from the Disney film Pollyanna

Top right- House from Alfred Hitchcock's Shadow of a doubt

Both of those houses reside in Santa Rosa California on McDonald avenue

Bottom Left is a house from the film adaptation from Stephen King's Cujo

• Like 1

it scream baby look what i found

Tatum and Dewey’s house is located just across the street from the house used in Hitchcock’s Shadow Of A Doubt (1943) and down the street from the Mableton Mansion, which was used in the movie Pollyanna (1960). The made for TV remake of Shadow Of A Doubt (1991) was filmed in a house on the same block as the Scream house. During the filming of the original Shadow Of A Doubt, the Scream house belonged to Judge Donald Geary, who became good friends with Hitchcock. Hitchcock spent a lot of his spare time during filming relaxing on the same porch where Sidney and Tatum are seen in the movie. here the websute

http://t-location-scout.blogspot.com/2012/02/scream-1996-continued.html

Edited by timbo8

it scream baby look what i found

Tatum and Dewey’s house is located just across the street from the house used in Hitchcock’s Shadow Of A Doubt (1943) and down the street from the Mableton Mansion, which was used in the movie Pollyanna (1960). The made for TV remake of Shadow Of A Doubt (1991) was filmed in a house on the same block as the Scream house. During the filming of the original Shadow Of A Doubt, the Scream house belonged to Judge Donald Geary, who became good friends with Hitchcock. Hitchcock spent a lot of his spare time during filming relaxing on the same porch where Sidney and Tatum are seen in the movie.

Beat me to it.

Or maybe something more like this?

There were at least 3 different versions of Scream House at HHN in Orlando.

I have a possible idea about Dr. Jimmy #4 Come Look at the Freaks. The most obvious thing this song could be applied to would be AHS Freakshow (or Jack). Maybe he intentionally used it knowing that we'd think that. I believe that a good portion of the song is sung by the boss of the show in the musical. Towards the end of AHS Freakshow, Chester Creb purchases the show from Elsa and becomes "the boss". As most of us know, Chester was a magician but he was also a ventriloquist. He treated his doll much like a living person, mainly because to him, it actually was alive. He was most likely mentally ill. The doll eventually convinces him to kill a few different people during the show. Could this somehow be tied to Mary Shaw (or some other evil ventriloquist/doll).

Has anyone figured out what the building is in the top part of Cassi clue #4? Also... I wonder if it's possible that there are 2 parts to that clue since they definitely look separated.

And how the heck did someone figure out the 3 houses so fast in the newer clue? Is there a way to use an iphone to take a pic and google search it? The 3 films are really diverse and I find it rather incredible that someone could recognize them at a glance. Is Maureen friends with the Rain Man?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Im reading all this stuff (sorry no time Doc's vids) and it seems everyone is all over the place. Dr. Who, Freddy vs Jason, Dead Silence, TWD, etc.... do we really just need to wait a little longer before we accurately guess something solid???? Im freaking lost with all this shit!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Could this talk of puppets tie to something like the puppet master from Singapore? There was that rumor last year of a prop master or something.

Yes, something I've brought up multiple times in the past is the concept of the "Prop Master" icon that was "set" for HHN24 but then was scrapped. I was thinking that maybe they scrapped him from last year, to save him for this year. Maybe he could take the leading role, like Fear did in XX. Or maybe he's connected to Jack. Who knows.

Im reading all this stuff (sorry no time Doc's vids) and it seems everyone is all over the place. Dr. Who, Freddy vs Jason, Dead Silence, TWD, etc.... do we really just need to wait a little longer before we accurately guess something solid???? Im freaking lost with all this shit!!!!!!!!

The first clue is widely considered to be TWD. The rest is anyone's guess.

Alright then...

Cassi clue #4 might be referring to Mary Shaw from Dead Silence. They made sure to mention the word "wence". Apparently there was a famous Spanish ventriloquist named Senor Wences. Shaw would be the dark figure pulling the strings of her dolls. I believe the dolls actually cry when they get burned in the film. It's been awhile since I've seen this film either. Apparently there was a gun fired at one of the dolls before the fire was set (I had forgotten). Mary Shaw also performed using her ventriloquist skills when she was alive and well, so maybe that is the show? Depending on how you look at it, the spreading sickness could be all the people being turned into dolls after Shaw kills them. The film takes place in a fictional town called Raven's Fair, so I don't get the Salem map connection.

I can't find a good picture of the home used in the film, but this picture had Dead Silence next to the description in Spanish. Could it possibly be the one in clue #4?

You're looking too far back and not far enough.

All this talk from this year makes me think we may be getting a sequel year, and by that I mean we may be getting Jack's Carnival of Carnage part 2, It seems as if most the clues are pointing to that... Personally I'd be stoked since I never attended the Carnival the first time around!

There is a ton of stuff to discuss about. Between Dr. Jimmy and Cassi there have been at least 11 different clues, 12 if you count the last one Cassi dropped about going in circles. Unless you're looking at the list of houses/scare zones/shows, anyone would get confused with this much to go over in just a few days time. It's fun though.

Nice clue. Child's Play.

I also realized that Cassi clue #3 might have something to do with the American Gothic scare zone from 2008. I have no doubt that the picture of the woman is Lizzie Borden's stepmother. I'm also fairly certain that at least a portion of the map is Fall River, Ma (where Lizzie lived). Within American Gothic, Lizzie gave a tour of a haunted village that also had the Headless Horseman in it. I think he theoretically could cover the 2nd portion of the clue.

My guess for the new clue is Sinister. New movie coming out and 3 homes scene of the crime could refer to how all the murders were connected

no it scream read this

Tatum and Dewey’s house is located just across the street from the house used in Hitchcock’s Shadow Of A Doubt (1943) and down the street from the Mableton Mansion, which was used in the movie Pollyanna (1960). The made for TV remake of Shadow Of A Doubt (1991) was filmed in a house on the same block as theScream house. During the filming of the original Shadow Of A Doubt, the Screamhouse belonged to Judge Donald Geary, who became good friends with Hitchcock. Hitchcock spent a lot of his spare time during filming relaxing on the same porch where Sidney and Tatum are seen in the movie.

as for the kujo house
Drew Barrymore's house was on Sonoma Mountain Road, next to the house in Cujo (which was the same property as Chicken George's house in Roots).
  • Like 1