HHN 2014: Alien VS Predator

Freak

I wished the whole maze would have been based off of the first movie, It would have been pretty awesome to walk through there in the cold with those sci-fi looking walls. Alas, a part of me figured that it wouldn't be practical being able to pull off the giant pyramid. I haven't seen the second film, but judging from the locations Zero mentioned, I don't see how they could incorporate the 16 ft. walls solely off of Requiem. My theory is that they'll include the Alien Queen or a scene in the space ship as an original creative liberty (i.e. how the asylum was added in Halloween). There's no way they would just incorporate both movies into one maze. It would be extremely strange to transition jumping from one continent to another in a few seconds. Not to mention that they can only fit so much in that space. Doing some of their own creative liberties to incorporate it into the Requiem environments would be the best solution to get the best of both films. I see this as the most-likely scenario being that Murdy has not outright said it's going to be based on one of the films.

Redundant VS Redundancy: Redundant

if they based it on the first movie it would have been kind of boring I think. all the walls would look the same and the first room and the last room would probably look the same as well.

There is a lot more variety with Requiem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a question about something I found a bit strange.

John just posted this tweet:

You vs. Queen Mother. Who will survive at #UniversalHHN? Get your tickets now! http://t.co/S9jtn3OPqa pic.twitter.com/G6wZnWLXRG

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

October 26, 2014

See that door they're coming through? What is that FOR? I mean the end of the maze is like RIGHT there, so what is that door for?

• 3 weeks later...