HHN 2014: Alien VS Predator

Freak

I feel like it had to do with their ideas back than. Honestly, they were still the same "boo, hand slam on wall" but they definitely were scarier in tone. And even the fun mazes weren't just outright stupid like they are now (or were about 2 years ago).

Or maybe I just liked it more because it was new to me and I didn't know better. Yeah, that's most likely it. I loved Knotts for 7 years and found HHN. This is my 8th year at HHN - will something else come along now that I like better? Considering Fright Fest is a joke and Disneyland ain't doin any mazes any time soon, and since I'm skipping Knotts again until next year, and cuz Queen Mary isn't a theme park which is my fav aspect about being at a Haunt is that mesh - I doubt it.

HHN Forevaaaaaa!

I had a nightmare last night of AVP really sucking big time. The whole maze took place in a rock cave, the alien puppets were a guy wearing a black shirt, an alien mask and extended arms jumping out of a hole like the Thing, and the Predator costumes were basically rock monsters. When I got to the entrance of the spaceship, the maze ended. That is when I proceeded to yell, "WHAT THE CRAP!!?" while all of my friends were raving about it. I wanted to slap them but I woke up.

• Like 2

I had a nightmare last night of AVP really sucking big time. The whole maze took place in a rock cave, the alien puppets were a guy wearing a black shirt, an alien mask and extended arms jumping out of a hole like the Thing, and the Predator costumes were basically rock monsters. When I got to the entrance of the spaceship, the maze ended. That is when I proceeded to yell, "WHAT THE CRAP!!?" while all of my friends were raving about it. I wanted to slap them but I woke up.

I had a similar dream, but it was the whole event. I felt like I was at Fright Fest. All the werewolves in AWiL were replaces with Michael Myers due to popular requests.

Via Murdy's Twitter:

Spent a lot of today inside AVP, maze is looking aMAZEing. Also saw the first finished Predators & Aliens. Wow! You don't want to miss this! Spaceship coming tomorrow for AVP! Our scenic vendor built it off site in four different sections... Hope it fits! It's freaking big! LOL The AVP maze is really starting to shape up now. Props have been loading in...Saw some for the Predator trophy wall today...coooool

• Like 1

When I went to scareactor orientation they mentioned that at the end of the maze there will be a creature around 12 feet tall that will be operated by 3 people!

I'm getting really excited for this now. It looks like the alien queen will be in there. To give you a perspective on size....

content_aliens-015.jpg?1344716986

This is going to be the most-anticipated maze in the history of HHN.

• Like 2