HHN 2014: Alien VS Predator

Freak

From they way the Maze description sounds we are starting off in the Scout Ship that the Predalien causes to crash. It would feel haphazard if we start off in America and end up in a Pyramid in Bouvetøya. The rustic walls from the MiceChat update could be the Gunnison Power Plant from the film. I don't think Murdy cares if the film did bad or if it's 7 years old, it's the simple fact he gets to bring these two iconic monsters to HHN.

The way they got around the Disney/Alien rights was doing AVP (and not mentioning the Xenomorph by name any of the official press releases[which makes me chuckle]). The Weyland-Yutani installation in Central America seems more like the location from the Game than the Nostromo.

Yeah, I mean I just feel like they'd rather have done an Alien maze (but I know they couldn;t)

Bruh, imagine the ending of the maze.

It's either gonna be something orignal like having the Predator Self Destruct Device go off

Or have the Predalien/Predator fight.

This maze is gonna be intense cause were gonna tried to be scared and actually see Aliens and Predators go toe to toe in person hopefully.

IM JUST HOPING FOR A NOD TO PREDATOR "GET TO THE CHOPPPAAAA"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...