Halloween

JDW

Why does anyone think they'd cancel a house when it's probably 100% completed or really close to it? I would assume it's solely based off the first movie and they obviously already got the rights, so maybe they're holding it up for some other strange reason. The way they announced everything this year was unusual as well, so they probably just have it scheduled for later in the week or possibly even next week. Mike said on Twitter it was gonna be announced "this month" he never gave a specific date. The leak was just that. A leak. I don't think that meant it was supposed to be announced when that ad came out.

• Like 3

Halloween Hallow's Eve:
The year is 19632, the night: Halloween Hallow's Eve. Police are called to 430 Lumpkinfish Ln Rd. only to discover that 157 year old Judith Julie Meyers Carvey has been stabbed beat to death, by her 6 10 year-old brother cousin Michael Dana After being institutionalized for 15 20 years, Meyes Carvey breaks out on the night before Halloween Hallowe's Eve. No one knows, nor wants to find out, what will happen on October 31st 1978 82 besides Myers' Carvey's psychiatrist, Dr. Loomis Lupis. He knows Michael Dana is coming back to HaddonHammettfield, but by the time the town realizes it, it'll be too late for many people.

Basic Premise:

The killer runs around in a leonard nimoy white face masks and kills people with a croquet mallet.

• Like 9

I know that this may seem off-topic, but Bloody-Disgusting just announced that there will be a continuation of Rob Zombie's Halloween saga titled "Halloween: The Next Chapter."

Is it a opossibility that HNNO will base this Halloween maze on the RZ Series and Uni was just waiting for Dimensions to announce the upcoming flick?

lol if you guys are assuming it's canceled because of the long time they are waiting to announce it, then calm down.

It's basically the same as how Resident Evil was announced last year. It took a while and was the last reveal. If anything, they are taking their time to prepare the site update so they can launch it shortly after Halloween is announced. We'll see.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

@DrJimmyandBOB: @HorrorNightsORL Mike, some of the fans are panicking and fear the eighth house has been scrapped! Can you at least re-assure them?

@HorrorNightsORL: @DrJimmyandBOB be reassured...

Still doesn't mean the eighth house is Halloween ;)
  • Like 2

I'm not local but this is getting a bit interesting. I've seen no recent facade pics posted so who's to say something has not changed. And it's not that far a stretch to believe the whole website leak was a hoax. I want to see Halloween be the 8th house bad but would not be shocked to see something totally different revealed. I guess we just wait.

After the previous reveals were made Mike tweeted that all the original content was revealed.

He then stated there was "one maze" left to reveal and that is was an IP.

He has now reassured us the house was not scrapped.

If the house were no longer an IP I think he might have said something else.

• Like 4

The facade was still up as of last Sunday, I saw it with my own two eyes...and my camera... Butttt, I can't figure out how to put the pic in the post. So if they aren't using Halloween, they are at least still using the same facade. I have some seen debate as to where you'll enter, I will add that it does appear you enter through the side of the house or just around the back.

Btw, I've lurked hnn for years and I've been attending HHN since 2000. I was only six and since then, nothing has been able to replace the fear/love that I feel at horror nights. So I've been hooked for about as long as I can remember.

I hope that I've provided some comfort to those worrying that we will lose Halloween. No need to fret, Michaell is coming.

Edited by 4thdegree

This house, as a type this on my phone, is being painted. When i get home i'll post pics of workers working on the facade. We are having this house no doubt about it also its being painted tan/whitish so that means it's the origonal myers house from the first movie. Ill post the pictures in the construction thread in a hour or two.

• Like 3

This house, as a type this on my phone, is being painted. When i get home i'll post pics of workers working on the facade. We are having this house no doubt about it also its being painted tan/whitish so that means it's the origonal myers house from the first movie. Ill post the pictures in the construction thread in a hour or two.

Good stuff Ande. Thanks. B)

Edited by georgemoe

This happened? When?

Sorry, I'm a Hollywood-goer, but there's nothing left to talk about over there and I notice Halloween hasn't been officially announced yet, so I came over here.

We had a chubacabra house being built in soundstage 44. Walls were up and I think some of the props were already being moved in when management scrapped it, and the entire building, so they could build Transformers.

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Halloween
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic