HHN 2014: Face Off: In the Flesh

Mr.HHN

So on tonight's Face Off, if any of you watched, I think Murdy specifically chose the Second Chumming for a character inspiration for Jaws: Bloody Waters. I saw a good one that would work in Mask-a-Raid and a bad one that could work in Dark Christmas if it was better. If you watched it you would know which costumes these were. Oh and I think the winner, the Axe Girlfriend is probably going to be in the zombie bride hallway before the stairs

I don't think the axe girlfriend should have won, I much would have preferred the second chumming character or the bone appetite character over that, even though I much would have seen the bone appetite one in mask a raid, and if the reindeer was better it could have easily been in dark christmas, I wouldn't be suprised if these character designs actually get used in the event

I thought the Second Chumming was kinda too over the top. o.o With guests walking passed it and only having about 10 seconds to see it, I don't think it would carry across. As for the Bone Appetite, it reminded me of a terrible one made in a previous season in the Alice in Zombieland episode. The mouth effect was kool, but again, idk if it would carry across within 10 seconds. Especially not with rave lights flashing around.

As for the location of the winner, well, the name of character being used for the event would (I assume) give it away. So I'll keep that a secret. :D

Second Chumming was awesome. Can't believe that didn't win. I'd be terrified if that popped out at me. Its something so absurd that its hard to comprehend in the moment as "this is just pretend," to the point i'd believe it was real because I wouldn't even imagine someone could come up with that and feasibly pull it off.

The amount of time they would have to spend on each performer to get prosthetics to look like the way they looked in the television show would be outrageous, and not worth it since many of them are quick "boo" scares.

Edited by ZackT
  • Like 1

The amount of time they would have to spend on each performer to get prosthetics to look like the way they looked in the television show would be outrageous, and not worth it since many of them are quick "boo" scares.

Was going to say this.

The prosthetics are intricate and unreasonable for HHN. Masks are realistically better for this particular maze.