HHN 2014: Face Off: In the Flesh

Mr.HHN

I'm assuming that some of the creations will be made on season 7. Like another HHN challenge for the contestants. Maybe this time they can have free reign of HoH and draw inspiration from whichever room they like. That'd be sweeeeeeeeeet!

I'm not thrilled-thrilled only because I fell behind on the series a lonnng time ago, so I feel like I'd appreciate it more if I was caught up (and I'm adding to the "I dislike dubstep" pile) but I do like the idea of seeing original monster creations! Makeup and costumes are one of my favorite things about horror, so I'm looking forward to it at least!

• Like 1

I'm gunna guess the insect hybrids are gunna go in the dracula catacombs since it has the "spiderwebs" and the creepy crawly sounds in there

Also I really hope we get to see the 7 deadly sins creations and some of the dragon creations in there. Those were some of my favorite challenges

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 3

Clearly the maze is going to feature the horrors of being on the reality show.

Scene 1: "Oh God! My mold is locked!!"

Scene 3: "I'm not going to be able to get to my paint job until... last looks!"

Scene 8: Vi disapprovingly states "Honey, you've really missed the mark on this one."

Would be more excited for this layout then whatever is actually coming lol

hey people.........this is pretty much Universal Monsters Remix the Third but with a different name. Figure did the music last year and wasn't the face off show involved somehow in the Universal Monsters Remix last year or the year before?

Universal Monsters Remix with no Universal Monsters

They did Frankenstein/Bride of. This one as far as I can tell is going to have new characters, instead of updated versions of old ones.

Same composer, different songs, same environments (duh), different characters.

They did Frankenstein/Bride of. This one as far as I can tell is going to have new characters, instead of updated versions of old ones.

Same composer, different songs, same environments (duh), different characters.

Thats what i thought! It will be a good fit for House of Horrors but it will be the same ol.

Yeah, I like that there's new characters but as expected same old environments. At least they are making it a room by room overlay instead of trying to make us believe Vlad stumbled into a mad scientist's lab.

• Like 2

Also, I think that the Zombie Aliceland will be in the Wolfman forest. It seems like a nice place for a tea party.

I was thinking where the bodies are hung on the second floor of the maze. Since that projection wall can be removed, and a year or two ago they had the zombie eating a victim on a table. I can see the Tea Party table there.

• Like 3

I really hope we get to see this his as well

http://www.redesignrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pictured-model-with-makeup-by-eric-f-and-jenna-.jpg

Maybe just outside the mummy room? I doubt he would be in it because one of the mummy challenge characters will probably go in there.

Also I'd really like that background music from the announcement video to be at the entrance. Idk why but I like it.

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 2