Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

Wait it's brown now? I thought it was white/ light gray in the movie.

http://www.british-film-locations.com/image/b100-American-Werewolf-In-London-1981.jpg

Maybe they're gunna go back over it with white and added the brown to age it a little? Idk

That's probably what they want to do. I think the end goal is to make it look as aged as possible. If they're putting this much effort into the paint for the facade, I can only imagine what the inside will look like. :)

• Like 2

The brown paint on the Bricks and white paint on the shingles are supposed to act as Water Stains from all the "rain." Impressive to say the least, like Freak said if this amount of detail is being put into the Facade alone I can only imaging how the inside looks.

• Like 1

From Inside universal:

FDTD is coming along. For the most part it seems the tent will be fully behind the Facade. (Hooray!)

14821454881_6742010afe_c.jpg

But the illusion will probably be killed by the giant Backdrop next to it. Oh well nothing is perfect... except AWiL.

14824232362_57960ec5ec_c.jpg

Cell Block C Facade.

14637940269_85852f4e12_b.jpg

Interesting to note it is further down the Tent than last year. I'm guessing for the Tank. Hopefully they play the Governor's line "Kill them All!"

14801543856_e5685fd411_b.jpg

Stuff and things...

14822229474_b84010cf8c_b.jpg

Still sexy.

14822170854_1d5a006b12_b.jpg

Still don't know.

14822167554_82c6cb3370_b.jpg

• Like 1

The whole idea of something like this becoming "family friendly" makes my blood boil. The friggin world does NOT revolve around kids. And guess what? There are plenty of us who enjoy some fun catered to adults only. My son is a grown man. I went thru all that already. Now it's MY time, and I can say with confidence that adults like me without the kids have more money to spend on stuff like this. Let Disney handle the kids - it's why they were created.

I doubt that would happen with Universal, so I should just take a breath and not get all pissy about something that won't happen..

• Like 1

*Sneaks in the door* Hey boys, I got the stash for ya. Here you go:

Parisian Square construction has begun into the actual square. Overflow seating has been moved to French Street.

IMG_4277.jpg

Side of the square. Nothing to see here but shrubs. I wonder if they'll have random GP wondering into this area.

IMG_4271.jpg

A peek through the exit door of the house:

IMG_4272.jpg

They had the whole hedge facing DM cleverly all covered up....except this one gaping hole that I'm surprised they haven't covered. They probably will after seeing this picture, but here you go. This was taken in plain view.

IMG_4273.jpg

From the Baker Street side:

IMG_4274.jpg

C'mon guys, it's CLEARLY Jeepers Creepers. That's got to be the Creeper's house......and by the Creeper, I mean the director of that movie.

IMG_4278.jpg

Not much progress on From Dusk 'till Dawn:

IMG_4279.jpg

Walking Dead:

IMG_4280.jpg

No pics of AVP as the sound stage doors were closed shut. Probably a wise move for them. So there you go people.

• Like 4

Well I don't know about you all, but I am flabbergasted at the fact that someone would leave those power tools just lying around like that. Truly outrageous! Perhaps this is the original maze based on a story of a world without job safety legislation... sponsored by OSHA.

I'm sorry... it's late and I'm heavily medicated.

• Like 2

I think that there is gonna be the governers tank outside of TWD. If I remember correctly when Murdy was walking about vehicles for mazes he said and I'm paraphrasing of course "we even got a tank, but it doesn't go inside a maze." And the cell block C facade is a little further down this year than last so we're getting a tank

I think that there is gonna be the governers tank outside of TWD. If I remember correctly when Murdy was walking about vehicles for mazes he said and I'm paraphrasing of course "we even got a tank, but it doesn't go inside a maze." And the cell block C facade is a little further down this year than last so we're getting a tank

As said in previous pages. ;)