Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

So the Metro sets tent (Walking Dead), JP queue (AWiL), the Mummy venue, and 747, and another venue are under construction. Anyone know what the fifth venue is that's under construction?

Has Parisian started construction yet?

I was at the park this evening and was able to get a quick construction shoot. Enjoy.

American Werewolf in London:

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

Just look at that facade. It's CLEARLY Halloween:

IMG_4197.jpg

Sorry guys, no good shots of 747 today. The door was closed to hide the construction.

IMG_4199.jpg

Walking Dead construction:

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

You can't really see well in this photo, but I was able to see a facade go up that had a doorway, a window on each side of it, and two or three windows on top of it.

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

From Dusk 'till Dawn construction:

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

Not that anyone cares, but Terror Tram:

IMG_4207.jpg

• Like 3

I was at the park this evening and was able to get a quick construction shoot. Enjoy.

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

Sorry guys, no good shots of 747 today. The door was closed to hide the construction.

IMG_4199.jpg

Walking Dead construction:

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

You can't really see well in this photo, but I was able to see a facade go up that had a doorway, a window on each side of it, and two or three windows on top of it.

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

From Dusk 'till Dawn construction:

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4205.jpg

Not that anyone cares, but Terror Tram:

IMG_4207.jpg

Doesn't the entire maze take place inside the Prison? It could be Cell Block A where they kept all the infected survivors.

I think it's pretty cool to see several Orlando-going folks wanting to check out our event for AWiL. I feel privileged of being able to check it out last year and Im looking forward to seeing it again! This time, I'll be able to go through it many more times!

• Like 2

I think it's pretty cool to see several Orlando-going folks wanting to check out our event for AWiL. I feel privileged of being able to check it out last year and Im looking forward to seeing it again! This time, I'll be able to go through it many more times!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on how they compare once the event starts. From what I can tell comparing photos, Hollywood's Facade has a ton of more detail put into it but again I have never seen Orlando's in person.

Edited by Zero56

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

You can see a 2x4 piece of wood in the middle of the awil facade where the lamb sign will hang

• Like 1

Did it look like the prison? It'd be strange if it didnt, cause the way you're describing it doesn't sound like the Big Spot (the only other possible facade I can think of)

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on how they compare once the event starts. From what I can tell comparing photos, Hollywood's Facade has a ton of more detail put into it but again I have never seen Orlando's in person.

AWIL in orlando was simply breathtaking something about the fact that it was also in a soundstage also really helped the environment especially when getting a good look at the facade for the first time. I went through that house the most and even though pesky workers were trying to get me to move along i would stop for a couple minutes and just kind of review the facade and see all the details hopefully you guys get a house that was as detailed as ours and Im also interested to see how they differ from people who have been through both.

Also That definitely is some sexy brick work

• Like 1