Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

A sprung tent has gone up in the Backlot were TWD was last year as it will probably host it again there. There are also some trees out next to 747 which I guess will be used for TWD. I got a nice shot of the first room in JP will edit it and show it to you all. As for the mummy it's getting build quite quick in there! A lot of more walls being set up.

A sprung tent has gone up in the Backlot were TWD was last year as it will probably host it again there. There are also some trees out next to 747 which I guess will be used for TWD. I got a nice shot of the first room in JP will edit it and show it to you all. As for the mummy it's getting build quite quick in there! A lot of more walls being set up.

It was cool to run into you while in line for Minion Mayhem today.

Guess what people? I got photos! Here you go:

American Werewolf in London construction:

IMG_4139.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4130.jpg

Notice that shiny reflection inside? It's the glass for the bar shelf. Clearly it's the Slaughtered Lamb.

IMG_4148.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

Walking Dead: The End of the Line and 747 construction (Speculated to be Alien VS Predator).

IMG_4135.jpg

Nothing going on back here.

IMG_4142.jpg

Mummy venue/original maze construction

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

Construction Update from MiceChat

Slaughtered Lamb. The opening on the top is for the Chimney (which has been set up already)

14506091967_b28c66e4f8_o.jpg

Trees already being put in. Probably for the Moors scene.

14669520576_456cee0f57_o.jpg

The Maze going in the mummy is getting set up. Looks like we might get an actual facade instead of some Foliage.

14712399743_ff9806931f_o.jpg

Pretty large room if you ask me. (If you look at the wall markers on the floor it will be closed off from that end.)

14689369451_b645592686_o.jpg

14505884128_3b84dcf40d_o.jpg

and lucky us, the Doors to 747 were open.

14505884078_59f1e5f1b4_o.jpg

The maze in here has begun scenic. Look at wall in the back, it's made to look rusted. Doesn't look anything like the Pyramid in Bouvetøya but it does look like something that could be apart of the whaling Station they set up in. (And that gets me pretty damn excited)

14690142714_0c104839cb_o.jpg

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

That's what I'm expecting will be the facade/ first couple of scenes. I'm guessing we'll go through the tunnel from the first scene and into the pyramid from there rather than seeing the pyramid facade.

Also I found this

http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/screenshots/File/73239/7

It's from the game but it looks pretty similar to what they're currently building. I imagine something similar was in the actual film.

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

Oh yea and they're doing stuff and things over by the Metro sets for TWD. The destroyed prison facade should be cool but other than that i'm not excited to visit the same setting again...

14506199399_99e4bde187_o.jpg

14506199359_39569e4e3b_o.jpg

Edited by Zero56

I wonder if they are going to use any scenes from Requiem? I just want the nursery scene with the hybrid popping out. I didn't like most of that movie but if I think a scene with multiple babies would make for a great distraction scare.

• Like 1

Interesting. The Mummy looks like it's finally breaking from the "woodsy" feel that Silent Hill and Evil Dead have been giving and having something different in there. I'm glad to see that there might be an actual facade in there for a change. Construction for 747 looks interesting. Is the facade going to stick out in front of the sound stage? It looks like the exit is going to go out to the other end of the building.

I just don't think AvP a good fit for an HHN maze.

Obviously it is if it's coming to both events. We should leave it up to Murdy and Aiello since they are the real experts. ;)

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1