Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2014 Construction

I can't get over how fantastic AWIL's facade looks!

Also, the progress they've made on Dracula Untold's facade has been covered so guests can't get a good look at it. Not sure if he mentioned what we'll be entering, but from what I can tell it is the cave from the trailer where Dracula is turned into a vampire. From French Street, a damaged village house facade can be seen, which I assume is during the battle scene of the movie.

Edited by shark23

It was a cave. Kinda reminiscent of the toy wall in the middle of Cucuy, but darker. Pretty sure they put Cucuy props as treasure on the sides of it.

The village house is after the villagers were attacked. We're walking through the remains. Idk what else is happening as far as scares in that area, though. o.o

• Like 1

It was a cave. Kinda reminiscent of the toy wall in the middle of Cucuy, but darker. Pretty sure they put Cucuy props as treasure on the sides of it.

The village house is after the villagers were attacked. We're walking through the remains. Idk what else is happening as far as scares in that area, though. o.o

I also heard Vlad will have 3 stages until he reaches his final form so I'm really curious to see how each form will look.