Halloween Horror Nights 24 Construction (Discussion)

Who said the "big scary face" was from the clown house?! I don't see any clown makeup or big red nose on the head. Also, there is a lack of clowny colors.

It kinda looks like a big baby doll head to me... and we DO have a DOLLS house on our speculated lineup.

Not to mention, it's EATING someone, and we also have been speculating a CANNIBALS house.

I'm not saying that it is NOT clowns, because there are chances that it COULD be a clown head prop that simply hasn't been painted like a clown yet, but all I'm saying is that everyone jumps to clowns, but let's be honest...

This head could be from any of our original mazes...

Well... I'm certain it's not from Crows. Crows was the house they had planned last year and it's not a dark humor concept. It's real people eating other people. A human bicep doesn't fit in the human mouth, so unless Uni has decided to throw logic out the window for a uniquely realistic idea, this image is not indicative of our cannibal house.

The evil doll house lends itself to similar logic. It's a full-size arm comically sticking out of a mouth. Unless our evil doll is twelve foot tall (something we wouldn't see in a sprung) it wouldn't be able to eat a person. So, it's logically not that.

Now, our clown factory fits a carnival-esque theme, but most importantly...

We already have seen a victim wearing flannel.

That victim was caught in an industrial metal press, something that only fits in our clown factory. The only other possibility for it is TWD, but we know that's not because all that house is is plywood right now. So, it's our clown house.

In 2011, a majority of the teaser photos were from Bloodengutz. People (including myself) tried to link them to other houses, but it was still the house in the Disaster queue. Here's the logic behind it: If any house is going to have people sneaking in to it, it's that house. It's the closest to guest areas and the hardest to control access to. Posting photos of it doesn't really spoil anything.

• Like 3

Just a little update on permits:

Two new permits have been filed. Both are FIR permits (Fire permits. These are permits usually for Fire safety). Here are the descriptions.

This one is for Tent 1:

"Case Description: Add (02) sprinklers under temporary obstruction (room ceiling) over 48" wide."

This one is for B79 (Parade):

"Case Description: Add (10) sprinklers under temporary obstruction (room ceiling) over 48" wide."

Ande I'm having a hard time figuring out where you are in that new pic. The construction looks huge. I that behind the Haloween facade?

The cannon goes to Crows. ;)

Charlie, I've seen that dual window placement before... hmm

Almost looks victorian.

Ande I'm having a hard time figuring out where you are in that new pic. The construction looks huge. I that behind the Haloween facade?

The cannon goes to Crows. ;)

Charlie, I've seen that dual window placement before... hmm

Almost looks victorian.

The Halloween picture was on the ground level of Simpsons exit. The other pictures are from the tippy top exit for Simpsons ride.

I know! I was extremely surprised of how massive it is! It's almost twice as tall as the tent is high! From what i saw there has to be a connection between the facade to the tent. It would look right without part of the living room or something actually be outside leading to the tent entrance.