HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I think if I was a USH employee I would just be telling people random info to throw them off. I'd probably get fired, but it would be worth it to watch the forums.

Anyway, it could be that Slash is doing the soundtrack for the original. Or they were messing with you about Jurassic Park using Welcome to the Jungle again.

Edited by ferox

@delicious when I went to universal this last Wednesday and employee told me he heard rumors of a music based maze on slash.

No. I heard a rumor about a Michael Jackson maze. Employees aren't necessarily a goldmine for good sources.

whatdidyousay.gif

Yeah he probably confused that with JP.

Last year in Orlando an employee told a dumb friend who blabbed the info on the forum that they were getting a Mexican Halloween maze called La Muetre. This was after some of the more legitimate sources had confirmed La Llorona. Employees can either get info wrong by an honest mistake or Universal "leaks" wrong information on purpose.

Could be a bit of carnyism there. A scarezone would be technically "outside" a maze. I imagine The Purge scarezone would have a police car.

I wonder if AWIL would have a police car inside?

Edited by ferox

Here's John's latest tweet:

Make up production is in full swing... Been working on Walking Dead, the original maze and the maze code-named "Teen Spirit" so far...

this means that either A: AWIL is codenamed Team Spirit (not soap commercial) or B: the maze in the JP queue was never AWIL.

For the record what did you guys end up deciding Teen Spirit was anyways?

EDIT: Just realized he's only talking about makeup here, not construction. Oops.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal

A police car outside a maze... that does sound familiar.

I think there could be a difference between maze construction and make up production. They may not need to be done at the same time necessarily.

One of the only good ips I could match to Teen Spirit was Trick 'r Treat.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

A police car outside a maze... that does sound familiar.

I think there could be a difference between maze construction and make up production. They may not need to be done at the same time necessarily.

One of the only good ips I could match to Teen Spirit was Trick 'r Treat.

I wouldn't go straight to RE just yet. Could be the Conjuring or even Deliver us From Evil among other things Edited by Ridesandstuff

Why would there be a police car outside a Conjuring house? I know there was a cop in the house with them in the movie, but I wouldn't think they'd pay $ to park a police car outside the maze for effect. Seems like a waste.

Have you tried to match any of the clues to Deliver Us from Evil? Seems like there would be plenty of police in that one.

So Guillermo Del Toro's show The Strain seems to be a monster/virus show based on a new ad I just saw. It seemed to have some cool environments and a couple creatures that they didn't show much of. Not sure if it'd be a good maze or not or even a possibility. But hey, it's another option considering our guess well is slowly drying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswpzL7EPYc