Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Synergy is Dracula Untold. Unless that has been changed. The synergy of the studio and the parks working together to promote Universal's new film.

Though I certainly would prefer your idea. Maybe next year?

Edited by Dr Morgus

I agree with everyone speculating that "The Purge" will arrive at HHN24 mostly because the sequel is coming out before the event. Some say it'll be a maze, some say it'll be a scarezone. I personally believe that if "The Purge: Anarchy" Comes to the event, Orlando OR Hollywood, it will be in the form of a scarezone. If you watch the trailer, the movie is based on the survival on the streets during the annual purge. It works PERFECTLY for a scarezone...

Synergy is Dracula Untold. Unless that has been changed. The synergy of the studio and the parks working together to promote Universal's new film.

Though I certainly would prefer your idea. Maybe next year?

Cassi clue 12, which has a few vampire related references. Primarily the star in the background which means something very similar to "synergy." Can't remember what the actual word was.

Synchronicity maybe?

Unless I misunderstood, I think the Orlando Informer article was nothing but more speculation. If you read the note from the editor at the bottom of the article, it says that it was the 114th rumor posting and that what is written is only rumor and is unofficial.

Unless I misunderstood, I think the Orlando Informer article was nothing but more speculation. If you read the note from the editor at the bottom of the article, it says that it was the 114th rumor posting and that what is written is only rumor and is unofficial.

There is much about this list, actually, that we can’t comment on, as we just don’t know – particularly when it comes to the original haunts as opposed to the intellectual property-based ones. However, there are a few nuggets that we can absolutely verify, thanks to the inhibitions of our snazzily-dressed sources quickly being lifted:

• The ratio of four original to four IP houses is correct.
  • We can confirm that The Walking Dead, Alien vs. Predator, Halloween, and Dracula are all coming this year.
  • Finally, of the above mazes, all but Halloween will be in soundstages.

"The list" was taken from hhnrumors.com. That was the writer's source. If you go to that website, it says, "the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact".

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

"The list" was taken from hhnrumors.com. That was the writer's source. If you go to that website, it says, "the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact".

Yeah, But orlando informer was confirming them, not just using them.

Read the article again.

There are times here at RRU HQ where we go back and forth quite a bit with our sources over what exactly we can and cannot say – we want to reveal as much as possible to you, our dear readers, but we also, of course, don’t want to get anyone fired.

Yesterday just so happened to be one of those times, with us trying to push the envelope as much as humanly possible over just how many houses and scare zones from this year’s upcoming Halloween Horror Nights we could publish today. Literally in the middle of backroom conversations with various sordid folks dressed as the classic Universal monsters, this little bombshell dropped: the on-and-off website HHNRumors leaked all the houses – or, at least, their codenames.

Here’s a direct quote from the site:

• Evac – not just for Transformers anymore. This codename is rumored to be an Alien vs. Predator-themed maze. Take with a grain of salt. (Soundstage 24)
  • The Walking Dead – no real need for a codename when you announce the house in June. The largest HHN house to date. (Soundstage 25)
  • Charlie – living dolls roams this house. (Tent 1)
  • Halloween – Universal Hollywood has done this before, and I know Orlando has been itching to tackle the project. Michael Myers in Orlando! (Tent 2)
  • Crows – this haunted house ventures into a reverse Thanksgiving scenario. Thankskilling, rather. (Parade building)
  • Ritual – nothing screams Legendary Truth like a ritual gone bad. Bad things happened here; something awful lives under the bed. (Soundstage 22)
  • Synergy – Dracula’s untold story in the form of a haunted maze. This could be good. (Soundstage 24)
  • Smile – clowns are born – they’re made. Expect to see a Jack cameo in this house [as we originally reported back in December]. (Disaster queue)

There is much about this list, actually, that we can’t comment on, as we just don’t know – particularly when it comes to the original haunts as opposed to the intellectual property-based ones. However, there are a few nuggets that we can absolutely verify, thanks to the inhibitions of our snazzily-dressed sources quickly being lifted:

• The ratio of four original to four IP houses is correct.
  • We can confirm that The Walking Dead, Alien vs. Predator, Halloween, and Dracula are all coming this year.
  • Finally, of the above mazes, all but Halloween will be in soundstages

Note from the editor...

Orlando Informer will be viewed over 10 million times in 2014, and among those viewers are some folks with pretty strong connections to Universal Orlando. As they contact us with insider intel, we collect their information and combine it with our own research to produce our weekly Rumor Round-Up. When information comes to us directly, we cite “our sources”; when information comes from outside our network, we always cite it as such and provide links to the original source. This is our 114th rumor post, and we’re proud to have provided our readers with compelling stories as we share our thoughts and actively promote dozens of other websites.

Despite the excitement that can come with covering rumors, we ask our readers to be ever-mindful that, unless explicitly stated as fact, everything we cover here must be considered a rumor and unofficial.

Oh, by the way, I'm a french model... Bonjour!

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

You're just not getting it. They are saying they can independently verify those parts of the list, from their own sources. They can't verify the rest. And their source also gives them a scare zone.

And as to that bottom part you are stuck on, they say unless explicitly stated otherwise. And what do they say about their info? "Absolutely verify".

Edited by Dr Morgus

Well I dont think that any of that sounds overly exciting to me if it is indeed the case. The only one that really piques my interest would be a clown house and that is literally because I have never seen Jack live outside of Horror Makeup Lobby/Cabin In The Woods. None of it sounds awful though.

If that list is indeed true ;) then im one happy camper.

Me, too. If the originals don't change, they sound like a lot of fun. Love Halloween! Dracula could be very good, but we'll see on that. Walking Dead should be interesting at the very least. AvP is the only one I'm not too excited about. Would much rather Alien or Aliens. But I'm willing to give it a chance.

And we still have scare zones to be announced. I like the way this is shaping up. Just hoping these "crazy whispers" are not going to be something changing for the worse.

Oh, and there's a photo going around of a clown prop spotted in the maze being built in Disaster.

Edited by Dr Morgus

"Absolutely verified" by other people speculating... in masks no less.

This is kinda funny to me, since 3 of the 4 ips I picked weeks ago.

All I'm saying is... until Universal does an official release, it is unofficial.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 2

Really? Thanks for stating the obvious.

No one is telling you to believe it. Believe what you want. People have "inside sources". Stuff gets leaked early all the time. Some is right, some is wrong. They feel confident enough in their sources to print it now. We'll know how accurate they were very soon.

• Like 1

Really? Thanks for stating the obvious.

No one is telling you to believe it. Believe what you want. People have "inside sources". Stuff gets leaked early all the time. Some is right, some is wrong. They feel confident enough in their sources to print it now. We'll know how accurate they were very soon.

Their inside source is more than likely someone from hhnrumors.... The same site who has posted very little up untiil what 2 days ago? If I had to guess, I'd say the writer is most likely friendly with the person who runs the website and possibly had a vested interest in getting that site hits. But that is just my opinion.