Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

There are so many awesome characters from Dr. Who... a bunch of them are really creepy too.

Seriously... Is there any chance at all it could happen???

Mike's been sneaking in references.

Angels in Winter's Night. The TARDIS in AWIL.

It would be difficult to do a full Doctor Who house. It's scifi not really horror. Many of the creatures/aliens could be used in horror. Those dolls that 11 Amy and Rory faced, the Silence, the clock works...

Torchwood had some great ones as well. The 456 and the weevils.

I hope Mike may use some as inspiration.

No way there is a scarezone in or around London unless it is either a horde with no props or small things that can be moved in and out quickly. I doubt the park would put stuff for Horror Nights within eyesight of their brand new $100+ million investment.

Edited by Coast

Mike's been sneaking in references.

Angels in Winter's Night. The TARDIS in AWIL.

It would be difficult to do a full Doctor Who house. It's scifi not really horror. Many of the creatures/aliens could be used in horror. Those dolls that 11 Amy and Rory faced, the Silence, the clock works...

Torchwood had some great ones as well. The 456 and the weevils.

I hope Mike may use some as inspiration.

dont says in doctor who tose were scary and they turn people into dolls wait a mintue guy and dolls

Timbo. Is English your first language?i

yes it is i meant to say don't mention those dolls there were scary espically when the turn humans in dolls then i said wait a minute guys the guys and dolls clue from dr jimmy

No way there is a scarezone in or around London unless it is either a horde with no props or small things that can be moved in and out quickly. I doubt the park would put stuff for Horror Nights within eyesight of their brand new $100+ million investment.

It wouldn't be within eyesight... It would be outside Diagon Alley. The waterfront is designed in a way they can do whatever they want in the park proper and leave Diagon Alley completely undisturbed.
  • Like 1

Updated Version

Dr. Jimmy #1 Masquerade (Phantom of the Opera) could have ties to Cassi clue #10 (Hop-Frog, King in Yellow, Mask of the Red Death Guy) = Halloween, Bioshock, or now possibly the Mask-A-Raid scarezone from Hollywood

Dr. Jimmy #2 You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile (Annie) could have ties to Cassi clues #6 (Face off clues) = AVP or Cassi clue #2 (Alien)

Dr. Jimmy #3 New Orleans (Simpsons) could have ties to Cassi clue #9 (How Terrible is Wisdom - Pentagram) = Voodoo/Gypsy Caravan in Central Park

Dr. Jimmy #4 Three Little Maids from School (Mikado) could have ties to Cassi clue #8 (Some Are So Blind - Go! Board game) = Vampire/Demon/Geishas in Sting Alley

Dr. Jimmy #5 I want to be Rainbow High (Evita) could have ties to Cassi clue #5 (To Market, To Market Nursery Swine) = Purge

Dr. Jimmy #6 Stars (Les Miserables) could have ties to Cassi clue #7 (Two Little Foxes - Old Man Splitfoot) = Sleepy Hollow

Dr. Jimmy #7 Home (The Wiz) could have ties to Cassi clues #1 = Halloween

Dr. Jimmy #8 Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (Monty Python Life of Brian) could have ties to Cassi clue #3 (Tool - Decomposition) = The Walking Dead

Dr. Jimmy #9 Kiddy Widdy Winkies (Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang) could have ties to Cassi Clue #4 (The Boss Needs Some Things - Makeup) = Jack's Carnival

Dr. Jimmy #10 I Get a Kick Out of You (Created by Cole Porter, originally sung by Ethel Merman in Anything Goes covered by Frank Sinatra) could possibly tie to Cassi Clue #11. Skeletons Dancing - Danse Macabre - We all have our ways in which we mask our pain, you can dance in the streets, you can dance in the rain, but to dance without Heart is to dance in vain. (especially since Dr. Jimmy clue #10 was originally Heart from Damn Yankees) As to what it represents, some sort of ghoul I suppose. Possibly the Ghoulz scare zone concept from Hollywood? Crypt kicker 5...

Dr. Jimmy #11. Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory sung by Gene Wilder) - personally I think this clue is for Legendary Truth... No Cassi tie as of yet that I can see.

Both of the next clues could be tied to Cassi clue #12. Ankh, Inverted Fairy Star - To what depth would you sink for the vanity of vitality, of the cruor would you drink? Would you compromise morality? Would you give your animus for a taste of the eternal? Would it bring you happiness to trade spiritual for carnal? (I was hoping for a Nightingales return)

Dr. Jimmy #12 Guys and Dolls (The musical was based on the short story The Idyll of Miss Sarah Brown by Damon Runyon (originally an unlikely love story about a gambler and a missionary girl falling in love and living happily ever after) (I was hoping for an Island of Dolls type scare zone, but I doubt it will happen)

Dr. Jimmy #13a. Food, Glorious Food Written by Lionel Bart and performed in Oliver!), 13b. Sunrise, Sunset (performed in Fidler on the Roof)

I think Tim mentioned it earlier, but the clues do seem to line up with the movie The Hunger (1983) about an ancient female vampire who lures/collects young attractive people to feed on and in return makes them immortal (or what they believe to be). I'm soooooo tired of vampires.

Also... Who am I? (Cassi clues) Possibly refers to someone connected with Jack the Clown.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

So I guess it looks like we get 4-5 scare zones. Hopefully they are accompanied with some roaming hoard action.

For the past couple years, the back area where Saws N' Steam and the Jaws ride once were has been a really weak area as far as HHN goes. It is pretty bad when the highlight for that area in my mind is for the use of the restroom there before or after the Bill & Ted show. Now that the construction will finally be done this year, I really hope they put something there.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

this perfomance is for rocky horror show

*looks at personal list*

Thanks for that. I was so confused by a fifteenth clue that I had no information on I went crazy for a second.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

My thoughts on the last Dr. Jimmy clues...

I think Pure Imagination is something disorienting, Guys and Dolls is something about women controlling men (Sirens?)

With the last two songs, vampires seem to tie them together pretty well.

One thing I've been thinking about, but could be completely wrong about, is that perhaps "Sunrise, Sunset" isn't a clue for a house, but about something in the event itself.

With this being HHN 24, maybe Universal has a select night or nights where HHN lasts from sunset...to sunrise? Just a thought.

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/06/last-batch-of-horror-nights-clues-may.html