Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

If that is the case what the child snatcher clue?

I didn't say it was the case. I just said it would satisfy a lot of areas and it is just my interpretation of various things. Most of these clues we are getting aren't straight forward. you have to jump through a few hoops and extrapolate. There will be herring in anything cryptic... that's the point.

I didn't say it was the case. I just said it would satisfy a lot of areas and it is just my interpretation of various things. Most of these clues we are getting aren't straight forward. you have to jump through a few hoops and extrapolate. There will be herring in anything cryptic... that's the point.

yeah i see us getting a evil genie house due to dr jimmy clue 10 act one and act 2 as he like to say

Charlie is an original maze which is what we already knew already. However I asked Mike Aiello on Twitter if something like Havoc Derailed would be considered new & original due to it being a sequel. He confirmed it to be yes. So a sequel to Dead Exposure or Scary Tales could potentially be on the table.

Really? So sure? Aside form the Doc's clues... how are you tying Charlie (the only official hint) to a djinn house? the Code name has to pertain in some way even if obscure.

yeah i believe clue 10 point us to an evil genie house due to what Thndiznir said

there also a movie i could connect this to and that wishmaster

dr jimmy posted this on tumblr Sometimes posts made here are clues... …but sometimes they are not! Sometimes t shirts worn in videos are clues… but sometimes they are not! Sometimes clues are “carny” and only the cleverest get them… and sometimes they are so blatant that nobody does! Never assume anything.

What's the deal with the Rougarou anyways? I hadn't heard 1 mention of it in almost 30 years (from my grandmother) and then all of a sudden this year, the legend is popping up in shows all over the place. If we get a Rougarou sighting at HHN I'll get a good chuckle.

Rougarou always sounded to me like Scooby-Doo trying to say loup-garou.

Jinkies.

Double posting cause well, it's Doc's fault!

Back to Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Doc?

And viola! My specs coalesce.

Revised clue #10 is...

Psychic vampires. Vampires that don't drink blood, but drink Lifeforce/psychic energy from their victims.

Of course, I'd be very disappointed if I saw no references to Sleepwalkers or maybe some Bastet or Sekhmet iconography!

If this is correct, poor scareactors. I think there may be a few cat calls!

*practices her "Here kitty, kitty!*

EDIT:

Don't do that to me!!!

Danse Macabre is also a King book. Hopes flew high for a second there!

Edited by mystiquephreeq

The return of Esqueleto Muerte? That was basically the 1st thing that popped in my head when I saw clue #11.

Maybe turning another scarezone into a maze, plays well with the Blue Demon house that Dr. Jimmy mentioned in his April 1st video. A whole lot of lucha in some of those costumes.

Just a thought.

Maybe turning another scarezone into a maze, plays well with the Blue Demon house that Dr. Jimmy mentioned in his April 1st video. A whole lot of lucha in some of those costumes.

Just a thought.

it also fit with dr jimmy masqueade clue if you think about it

Edited by timbo8

Seems like the theme of heart keeps reoccurring. Maybe we need to look for someone kinda like this guy???

www.effets-speciaux.info/img/photo/37-35.jpg

In the movie Trick 'R Treat, there are a couple scenes that show the town's Halloween festival. There are people dancing to the rhythm of drums some of which were dressed as skeletons. Although I highly doubt this clue is tied to that movie, I figured I'd toss it out there.

this is our charlie clue because of charlie bucket so could be dead exposure 2 we look into charlie mcpherson disaperence and what happened to him

Considering we saw Charlie's fate at the end of the first Dead Exposure, that would be a very, very short sequel house. ;)

Anyways, I'd be up for a Dead Exposure sequel. The original was one of the scarier houses to come around, so it would be fun to see how they'd do a full-blown sequel. (For the record, I don't consider the House of Horrors it's sequel. Nor it's room in the Hallow'd Past.)

Regarding the Danse Macabre (Dance of Death) background image of CC Clue #11, if memory servers me correctly Camille Saint-Saens' musical piece "Danse Macabre" was used for the soundtrack in the Streets of Blood scare zone from HHN 18 where the Body Collectors took to the streets of "London" (NY Central Park area).

The concept of the Danse Macabre came about due in large part to the Black Death, when people were confronted with the inevitability of their own lives. They made light of it with the allegory of dancing with Death towards the grave.

So there's a fair chance this clue is related to Esqueleto Muerte, but perhaps it could instead be related to the Body Collectors or the Catacombs.