Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Are we getting the freak out maze in Hollywood? If so, that one is definitely Aliens vs. Predator.

Beauty is only skin deep horror property that stars a former model... Karima Adebibe (model)

Beauty is only skin deep refers to the BUSINESS of beauty products... AVP = Avon Products Inc. (ticker label)

Beauty is only skin deep refers to THINGS that are beautiful on the outside but not on the inside... imdb trivia section points out that throughout the whole movie the words alien or predator are never spoken, aliens were called THINGS, creatures, serpents and the predator is referred to as hunters or humanoids.

Also... I have a guess for the teen spirit maze too. (Hollywood only?)

Theme of the maze connects to an actor who appeared in a Universal teen comedy... Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Sean Penn

Part of the title for the maze is in part of the actor's credits... Dead Man Walking movie 1995

Murdy snuck in to see the movie... it came out in 1982, so I'd assume it is old enough.

A movie title that has something to do with poker... Dead Man Walking - a dead man's hand

Dead Man Walking or... The Walking Dead

What do you think?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Are we getting the freak out maze in Hollywood? If so, that one is definitely Aliens vs. Predator.

Beauty is only skin deep horror property that stars a former model... Karima Adebibe (model)

Beauty is only skin deep refers to the BUSINESS of beauty products... AVP = Avon Products Inc. (ticker label)

Beauty is only skin deep refers to THINGS that are beautiful on the outside but not on the inside... imdb trivia section points out that throughout the whole movie the words alien or predator are never spoken, aliens were called THINGS, creatures, serpents and the predator is referred to as hunters or humanoids.

What do you think?

Yeah look like we are which mean the alien clue from cc is a scarezone

Why start a new franchise with the 3rd season, that seems a tad odd to me. Thanks to Jeramy, figuring out the french title of Angel Heart actually mentions Central Park. Sounds like this may just be a Voodoo street experience instead of a house.

It's the most popular season. It also doesn't really matter much since the series is an anthology

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Guess many of you were right about the Boogeyman.

From what videos I've seen, El Cucuy did not look particularly good, but maybe Orlando could improve it?

Nice to know I'm not the only one to notice the Rocky Horror connection (Although there's also a James Bond connection as well, though)

http://www.geekrex.com/2014/05/horror-nights-clue-9-someone-is-coming.html

Edited by shandrick

Ah yes, the classic beauty of xenomorphs and Predators.

Behind The Thrills said in their latest HHN article that they are hearing huge rumblings of a Bioshock house. In the games, the main enemies are known as "splicers" and they are insane citizens of Rapture that wear half broken masquerade ball masks. Could Bioshock be the answer to Dr. Jimmy's first cryptic performance "Masquerade"?

Just curious, how many clues do you guys think point to kitsune and/or Aliens vs. Predator?

I would say one of the doc's and one of CC's for AVP. I'm not even sure there is a kitsune clue but their is a definite giesha by both of them.

Just curious, how many clues do you guys think point to kitsune and/or Aliens vs. Predator?I would say one of the doc's and one of CC's for AVP. I'm not even sure there is a kitsune clue but their is a definite giesha by both of them.

Well maybe the giesha clue and the doc would be taken as japanese forklore and a kitsune is in japanese forklore jdw

Well maybe the giesha clue and the doc would be taken as japanese forklore and a kitsune is in japanese forklore jdw

OK I see what you are saying but the clue with the foxes is a separate clue altogether. That was the whole demon/ritual/binding clue. Somehow the fox part got transposed into the geisha clue.

Not saying it isn't just Japanese folklore but the clues seem to be demon/Geisha based on CC's and just Giesha based on the Doc's.

Behind The Thrills said in their latest HHN article that they are hearing huge rumblings of a Bioshock house. In the games, the main enemies are known as "splicers" and they are insane citizens of Rapture that wear half broken masquerade ball masks. Could Bioshock be the answer to Dr. Jimmy's first cryptic performance "Masquerade"?

Here something I found in the game there was a attack on the upper level of rapture well there was a masquade ball going on while the atack was happening could this be our video game property maybe

OK I see what you are saying but the clue with the foxes is a separate clue altogether. That was the whole demon/ritual/binding clue. Somehow the fox part got transposed into the geisha clue.Not saying it isn't just Japanese folklore but the clues seem to be demon/Geisha based on CC's and just Giesha based on the Doc's.

Jdw yokai or monsters like the kitsune in japanese forklore are demons and yes the japanese clue has nothing to do with the two foxes clue

Edited by timbo8

If that were true that Masquerade was a clue to Bioshock, then we would need one of Dr. Jimmy's other performances to tie into CC's Halloween and Michael Myers hints (which pretty much everyone seems to agree on as being the answer to the clue ). Perhaps his performance of Kiddy-Widdy-Winkies from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is meant to tie into Halloween as it's about "The Child Catcher" who could be interpreted as being Michael Myers (although he doesn't quite focus primarily on children/teenagers like Jason does). Also it was originally written in 5/4 time signature just like the Halloween Theme. Perhaps Halloween was the last minute IP they were waiting to acquire?

Wait! I just had a different thought, what if Kiddy Widdy Winkies was the Dr. J clue tied into Bioshock? The splicers of the city of Rapture are all searching for little sisters. They could definitely be described as Child Catchers. Then Masquerade would still fit Halloween pretty well.

If that were true that Masquerade was a clue to Bioshock, then we would need one of Dr. Jimmy's other performances to tie into CC's Halloween and Michael Myers hints (which pretty much everyone seems to agree on as being the answer to the clue ). Perhaps his performance of Kiddy-Widdy-Winkies from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is meant to tie into Halloween as it's about "The Child Catcher" who could be interpreted as being Michael Myers (although he doesn't quite focus primarily on children/teenagers like Jason does). Also it was originally written in 5/4 time signature just like the Halloween Theme.

Perhaps Halloween was the last minute IP they were waiting to acquire?

Wait! I just had a different thought, what if Kiddy Widdy Winkies was the Dr. J clue tied into Bioshock? The splicers of the city of Rapture are all searching for little sisters. They could definitely be described as Child Catchers. Then Masquerade would still fit Halloween pretty well.

That could work and something I never though of

Just curious, how many clues do you guys think point to kitsune and/or Aliens vs. Predator?

I would say one of the doc's and one of CC's for AVP. I'm not even sure there is a kitsune clue but their is a definite giesha by both of them.

My Cassi clue #6 for AVP analysis.

Two brothers tore from the same cloth diametrically opposed = 2 beings both alien opposing each other.

The Lokians Followed not the high-hearted son, but shot thick and fast and broke the trojans = a lokian is an insect-like creature in this realm see here... http://authaarondennis.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/what-is-a-lokian/, the predators shoot with weapons versus the trojans (aka aliens who implant themselves within you and then burst out of your chest)

It's all fun and games til someone dies the stage is set and the loser cries = The predators basically made a game out of hunting the aliens. Both creatures can be rather vocal when crying out.

Also... Dr. Jimmy cryptic clue number 2 "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile" could be a reference to the Alien's smile. The way I see it, he is also sorta referencing people who are dressed up (predator in his gear) vs a person who is smiling and not all dressed up (alien with no gear).

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

My Cassi clue #6 for AVP analysis.

Two brothers tore from the same cloth diametrically opposed = 2 beings both alien opposing each other.

The Lokians Followed not the high-hearted son, but shot thick and fast and broke the trojans = a lokian is an insect-like creature in this realm see here... http://authaarondennis.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/what-is-a-lokian/, the predators shoot with weapons versus the trojans (aka aliens who implant themselves within you and then burst out of your chest)

It's all fun and games til someone dies the stage is set and the loser cries = The predators basically made a game out of hunting the aliens. Both creatures can be rather vocal when crying out.

Hence why the clues leads to faceoff th tv show