Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

just the purge becuase it only makes sense for street and not a house

You haven't seen Purge 2.

Related to the Hollywood side of spec, Murdy said that he saw an unreleased movie that Chris and he both agreed they could make into a maze. The only movie that could fit that bill would be The Purge. Those who saw the early screenings of The Purge said that there's scenes that scream HHN.

• Like 1

You haven't seen Purge 2.

Related to the Hollywood side of spec, Murdy said that he saw an unreleased movie that Chris and he both agreed they could make into a maze. The only movie that could fit that bill would be The Purge. Those who saw the early screenings of The Purge said that there's scenes that scream HHN. desnt purge 2 happen i the streets

doesn't most scenes in purge 2 happened in the streets

• Like 1

Why do the Doc's and/or CC'S clues have to be houses OR streets?

My thoughts exactly, in fact with Dr. Jimmy's 3rd clue, that could point to a Treehouse of Horror overlay for the Simpsons Ride. Yes, it could also point to something American Horror Story related, but personally I feel that's the red herring.

My thoughts exactly, in fact with Dr. Jimmy's 3rd clue, that could point to a Treehouse of Horror overlay for the Simpsons Ride. Yes, it could also point to something American Horror Story related, but personally I feel that's the red herring.

I feel like it's too obvious to say Simpsons with the New Orleans clue.

SirOwenDisney made a good point on his latest HHN video that he could have used a Simpsons song to say the house will be located behind Simpsons.

I feel like it's too obvious to say Simpsons with the New Orleans clue.

SirOwenDisney made a good point on his latest HHN video that he could have used a Simpsons song to say the house will be located behind Simpsons.

Most of the posts I've been seeing is people assuming AHS: Coven due to the song being about New Orleans. As I've said before, I think that's a red herring. Though I think it's safe to say with this clue, one thing is a red herring while the other leads to the correct answer.

Now SirOwenDisney and anyone else can speculate all they want what the location of a house is from the videos...however they're going to have a tough time looking for something that's not there. ;)

the meaning of the two brothers is america and civil war or north and south

two brothers= north and south

same cloth =america

diametrically opposed= civil war

or it could be this

two brothers= alien and predator

same cloth= other space

diametriaclly oposed= the war they fought in the movies

Edited by timbo8

jdw yet it would be but maybe theother clue was for the house this a scarezone if you saw sirowndisney video yesterday he mention that would could get avp scarezone as well and this clue almost sound like avp to

I'm getting a Doom vibe here. The two brothers potentially being Deimos and Phobos, the moons orbiting Mars. Those moons holding the two UAC bases visited by the player (although doom 3 took place largely on Mars itself). However, I've found nothing about Phobos and Deimos being "diametrically opposed" as Deimos represented fear/panic and Phobos represented terror/dread which are very similar feelings. They were also born of Ares, the god of war himself and as well, go into battle with him.

However, in terms of the moons themselves, Phobos is faster, while Deimos is slower and they both rotate around Mars in opposite directions.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch