Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

Oh good, you got me covered.

Anyway, I wasn't sure what he wrote down but we had a lot to say so I'm sure some of it hit. I really hit on how I liked the energy of the cast and how some of the scares of El Cucuy would still terrify us even as we went through for the fourth time that night.

Edited by ferox

I told them that I loved the varity, that how not all the mazes were properties, I loved the aggresivness, they did ask if I enjoyed Chucky's show (they litteraly just called it Chucky's show), that we missed Bill and Ted and it would effect our next HHN trip, they asked how we liked the FOTL passes, also I told them about how the Guest relations helped us a lot (I hope they get raises or something) and that we were gonna buy FOTL next year.

• Like 1

Chucky: Hey you, yeah you, nice combover.

(Note, I don't have a combover...quite a full head of hair actually.)

Me: How is this a combover?"

Chucky: Because it looks like somebody took a red shit on your head. Aww come on man, we're both gingers we gotta stick together!"

Me: Hey go back to the 80s where people gave a shit about you! Your last movie went direct to video!

Chucky: Yeah it went direct to vista, but HEY at least I HAVE a movie! What do you have, just an old sock and a redtube account.

(Some other insults to other people)

Chucky: Alright alright I need to go back to get some water but I'll be back soon, I hope you all have a good night...even YOU, ginger.

• Like 2

So much for all the HHN hate this year.

Most attended and highest rated year ever.

With Insidious being the highest rated maze ever.

And the Terror Tram getting the highest scores its had, ever.

That's four EVERs.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Anyone else get the feeling that next year will be the best ever due to this year's success?

It better. I just feel like they'll stick with what works, though.

Eh.....HHN (REALLY) needs to improve before they grow. Unless you mean by adding more shows, then I would agree with you. I think HHN has the right amount of houses.

we are not gonna see Alien and we are not gonna see Exocist I can tell you that.

1. We are gonna see Walking Dead again might as well except that now.

2. Hopefully they take a page from Orlando's book and do Resident Evil.

3. I wonder if we can still use Cabin in The woods I doubt but maybe it's not too late to use it.

4. IF Anything the only thing I can see us getting from Orlando is AWIL.

So much for all the HHN hate this year.

Most attended and highest rated year ever.

With Insidious being the highest rated maze ever.

And the Terror Tram getting the highest scores its had, ever.

That's four EVERs.

Like those little details are going to stop a few people from saying the event wasn't a success or that people didn't enjoy it.

Edited by ferox

From Wikipedia...

The wendigo (also known as windigo, weendigo, windago, waindigo, windiga, witiko, wihtikow, and numerous other variants including manaha)[1] is a demonic half-beast creature appearing in the legends of the Algonquian peoples along the Atlantic Coast of both the United States and Canada. The creature or spirit could either possess humans or be a monster that had physically transformed from a person. It is particularly associated with cannibalism. The Algonquian believed those who indulged in eating human flesh were at particular risk;[2] the legend appears to have reinforced the practice of cannibalism as a taboo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo
  • Like 1