AWiL in a SS

Usher Maze we were supposed to get

Alien

Resident Evil (done right)

Anything in the HoH besides UMR

Trick r Treat

Original based on Egyptian Mythology

What we will probably get:

The Walking Dead Repeat with new season 4 scenes (watch Murdy call it ALL NEW)

NOES or F13 or Halloween

Sinister

AC 3

AWiL (probably butchered though)

UMR 3

Edited by UniversalStudiosGeek

-Trick R Treat

-Sinister, The Conjuring, or The Exorcist

-Freddy Vs Jason or another Halloween maze

-HOH (I don't care what's the theme)

-The Walking Dead will probably return, and I don't mind because the maze was awesome this year! ( Please no Terror Tram though!) Also would like to see American Horror Story whenever TWD goes away.

-Terror Tram: Trick R Treat, The Purge or Cabin in the Woods

-American Werewolf in London

-Cabin in the Woods

Although 2013's event wasn't one of my favorites overall, Insidious and TWD: No Safe Haven definitely are in my Top 10 favorite mazes so I still had fun. Can't wait to see which properties Murdy obtains next year! As long as we get CITW, AWIL, or TrT I'll be extremely excited. If he announces he has more than one of those properties this upcoming year, I'll die of happiness. Lol

Edited by shark23
  • Like 3

Don't really get your hopes up to high for Cabin in the Woods.

There will be an extreme battle Conjuring v Insidious v Poltregeist v Sinister which will lower down to Insidious v Sinister since John and Jason are bff's. Sinister will win because they will happen something to promote to death.

Then there will be The "All-new" Walking Dead v AHS & 'RE which will be won by TWD obviously :(

Alice Cooper v Marilyn Manson obviously Cooper

UMR 3 ft Figure and Face Off and what ever else they can promote.

Freddy v Jason v Halloween v Hell raiser though one

El Cucuy will probably be our repeat

• Like 1

Calling it now..

Insidious will be our repeat..

no I dont think so, We know at the point Murdy said he and Jason Blum want to work togather again this year. With sinister 2 coming out this year and it meeting Murdy's criteria and Jason and John's new bromance and little talk of Wan...SInister seem like the right horse to bet on.

Who did Murdy let down?

speaking of Ferox did they tell you when they gave you the survey that they were gonna email you another survey?

They told me but I hav'nt recieved anything I'm hoping they wrote my email correct

TrT could be this year could be 2015 who knows at this point but lest hope!

I'm calling the Purge returning since the patern is usualy when we have a year of all new SZ one of them will repeat.

What could be cool and would be an easy fix with the lower lot would be Dia De Los Murtos Chainsaws and sliders (I wish) and make the lower lot neon and just dress up the lamp posts and buildings and such!

As for Walking Dead who are we kidding its coming back in some shape or form heres hoping it's not as an over all theme or Terror Tram.

I'm also putting my money on Cucuy being repeated it was a great maze and needs to be up to par with Murdy's and chris' vision so hopefully we get a sequal like La Llorona... El Cucuy: The Boogeyman returns

speaking of Ferox did they tell you when they gave you the survey that they were gonna email you another survey?

Nope. Interesting. They did ask me what I thought about the weather though. Maybe they randomly do follow ups since those take more effort?

I wonder if certain questions make them do a follow up? Or maybe they are just more interested in certain demographics, after all they pander to the Hispanics.

I highly doubt Cucuy will make a return. Guests ignored it for the most part, and it's not like Murdy or Chris went all-out with it nor did they feel like "This maze needs more attention."

Murdy never tweeted telling people to check it out, etc. He did state it was under appreciated, but that was about it.

Guests didn't care, Murdy didn't care a whole lot, I don't see any reason for it to be back (Though I wouldn't mind as long as the cast stays the same. We're like a family. :D)

Nope. Interesting. They did ask me what I thought about the weather though. Maybe they randomly do follow ups since those take more effort?

I wonder if certain questions make them do a follow up? Or maybe they are just more interested in certain demographics, after all they pander to the Hispanics.

Yeah they asked me how the weather effected my trip, I dont get what they would be getting at? did they also pull out that folder with the "Very Excellent to very poor" list?

maybe it was, they asked for like right after I said I been attending since 06. I doubt it has to do with demographic I am hispanic but Im kinda light skin and I did pernouce El Cucuy "El Cocooy"....

are you gonna go back next year?

and you're right Im kinda gonna have to say Walking Dead is coming back I mean if you have been watching it's like they are aiming for the maze to come back. between the

Rain of Walkers, Bloody Eye Walkers, falling fence, bush walkers ect

it seems like the writters are feeding Murdy maze Material.

My guess

Walking Dead 3

Sinister/Blum House

Trick r Treat

are in the lead

what I hope goes in the mix

Resident Evil

American Werewolf

In a perfect world... Bloody Disgusting's V/H/S but thats a mere dream lol.

Insidous will get its repeat house when the threequel is released.

El Cucuy, I'm 50/50 on that one. Murdy may want to bring it back and upgrade it to make it get the attention it deserved but i think 2013 should be the only year

We get it.

Evil Dead, I have a feeling will get a maze on the orignal films anytime soon, maybe when Army of Darkness 2 is made.

TWD III. No! , I mean I'm just saying, it's not like I ever been to a TWD maze (or HHN maze) but in have a feeling we won't get it, I'll be too big of a repeat and season 4 won't have much new stuff anyways.

UMR 3.0 ?

Edited by StraightEdge

There was that behind the scenes video for El Cucuy with Scott Ian he posted. Of course it didn't get the hype that the other mazes got...well. That's a bummer.

Yeah they asked me how the weather effected my trip, I dont get what they would be getting at? did they also pull out that folder with the "Very Excellent to very poor" list?

Yeah I doubt the demographic thing makes a difference, I was just joking about the people who were upset at the wrong kind of folklore being used.

I had the same folder pulled out. How long did your interview take?

Insidous will get its repeat house when the threequel is released.

El Cucuy, I'm 50/50 on that one. Murdy may want to bring it back and upgrade it to make it get the attention it deserved but i think 2013 should be the only year
We get it.

Evil Dead, I have a feeling will get a maze on the orignal films anytime soon, maybe when Army of Darkness 2 is made.

TWD III. No! , I mean I'm just saying, it's not like I ever been to a TWD maze (or HHN maze) but in have a feeling we won't get it, I'll be too big of a repeat and season 4 won't have much new stuff anyways.

UMR 3.0 ?

dude the season only had like 2 big scenes in the prison so far all the major events have been in the city ruins old stores and gas stations and suburben ruins.

yeah I know lol.

my interveiw took like 30 to 35 minutes we got out at like 2:40, I know cuz the 4 friends that went with me in the VIP office fell asleep on the couches and the rest of our group were outside pist that we took long lol. Though I would say they were having a feild day with what I had to say haha.

• Like 1

I will be going back next year. At least, that's my goal at this moment.

If I get another job or if school really gets in the way. =\ Many things can get in the way, but I'll be trying my best to come back.

And just to repeat things, I honestly do not care what else is in the mix, as long as Trick 'r Treat's there, I'll be happy.

If it's not there, there better be a damn good line-up in its place..

• Like 1

I will be going back next year. At least, that's my goal at this moment.

If I get another job or if school really gets in the way. =\ Many things can get in the way, but I'll be trying my best to come back.

And just to repeat things, I honestly do not care what else is in the mix, as long as Trick 'r Treat's there, I'll be happy.

If it's not there, there better be a damn good line-up in its place..

well heres to hoping this time next year are favorite Pumpkin headed child will be playing our other favorite Pumpkin Headed child

• Like 1

Haha, about the same for us. I'm not sure how much they took down though. I was really hoping they would ask us about properties they were considering for next year but instead they just wanted to know about themes of the mazes I went through already. My guess is to compare how much awareness is required to enjoy a maze...which would play a factor with something like Trick R Treat. If somebody says that they weren't really familiar with Insidious and they loved the maze, then maybe that same person would enjoy a bunch of werewolves and pumpkin headed kids.

Looking back I shouldn't have said very familiar with Insidious since I never saw part 2 but still enjoyed those scenes.

My guess is that the backlot will be back...and hopefully a lot more will be there.

• Like 1

You guys think the backlot scarezone will be back? it seems to be a hit and they did keep asking me about it with the survey!

It worked really well for zombies. They have to be careful what they put there.

Can't have containers, fog, and scarecrowz..

Actually, they probably could. Lol. I hope it's back, it was a great scarezone.

Also, for whoever said Japanese horror/ghost-type maze. Check out the game Fatal Frame. Perfect for a Japanese ghost maze.

Edited by Kurseddragon

It worked really well for zombies. They have to be careful what they put there.

Can't have containers, fog, and scarecrowz..

Actually, they probably could. Lol. I hope it's back, it was a great scarezone.

Also, for whoever said Japanese horror/ghost-type maze. Check out the game Fatal Frame. Perfect for a Japanese ghost maze.

It was it was, Im sure we can think of a ton of things that can fit there

really? cuz the lady wrote down like everything I said and even asked me to slow down lol. Yeah they just asked me about the properties present I figured the follow up survey would be properties.

and dont worry I said the same thing about Insidious that I was not too familiar but it was my favorite maze I also told them that I loved how aggressive the scareactors were.