Worst of facebook/twitter 2013.

I need to point out that this was posted recently. So this dude just added in that he doesn't like waiting in lines at HHN alongside with gay guys, pickles, cigarettes, and people who think weed is bad for you. This dude is an impatient bigot who is unaware of how weed effects your body.

---

Weeds are a killer this time of year, especially after cutting the lawn! Also, bigotry has no place in this world.....the man hates pickles, pickles?!

• 3 weeks later...

@Alexshowoffical: @HorrorNights Hey murdy. if it's okay as it's for a fan-made park can I have the monsters remix maze from last year please?

@HorrorNights: @Alexshowoffical The whole maze? Its kinda big. LOL. I don't own what I create, Universal does. Not mine to give

This nigga must be 10

Re: Why Orlando releases mazes before Hollywood.

"That's Orlando, where they can build at any time of the year due to them not being a working movie studio. John Murdey is a bit more secretive because he has big plans for this year, while it seems Orlando is just trying to earn money without doing a good job."

"That's Orlando, where they can build at any time of the year due to them not being a working movie studio. John Murdey is a bit more secretive because he has big plans for this year, while it seems Orlando is just trying to earn money without doing a good job."

This quote is making me angry.

That person needs to come to Orlando HHN before a judgment could be made.

I know the quote sucks,

but after last year I cannot blame them for thinking that.......

Edited by LV-426

@HorrorNights John Carpenter and Kurt Russell? Please be a The Thing Maze....please be a The Thing maze...........!!!!!

W...T...F. Get outta here!

I think Carpenter is the only John which Murdy has said isn't "John."

• 3 weeks later...

"I don't understand how you guys have had a Jason freddy and leatherface maze twice. and not a Halloween maze a good one where the mask is dedicated to the actual kirk mask and not appreciate john carpenters work. I mean Halloween u can look at horror before and after Halloween its totally different
it stated all slasher genres. before it was just the classic gothic movie monsters. and now u wont even give Michael a good potential maze"

---

Yes, before Halloween it was just classic gothic movie monsters. I mean aside from The Hills Have Eyes, Eraserhead, Suspiria, Hausu, Rabid, Eaten Alive, Carrie, The Omen, The Town that Dreaded Sundown, Bloodsucking Freaks, Deep Red, The Night Train Murders, I Don't Want To Be Born, Shivers, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Deranged, It's Alive, Black Christmas, Beyond the Door, The Exorcist, Theater of Blood, Last House on the Left, Daughters of Darkness, Black Belly of the Tarantula, Wizard of Gore, Satan's Sadists, Witchfinder General, Bloody Pit of Horror, Color Me Blood Red, Masque of the Red Death, The Birds, Black Sabbath, Psycho, Eyes Without a Face, Black Sunday, Peeping Tom, Blood Feast, and a few other movies released before Halloween. I like Halloween and all, but come on. Don't give it the credit of being the first movie that wasn't a classic gothic movie monster.

I waited until about three weeks ago to buy tickets and express pass a week ago. Until I knew what the theme was. Not zombies. Last year was good, but I do not handle the sight of rotting humans well (yes it;s fake, and yes I am a baby). The theme was to be evil in the woods, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead, etc. The HHN website was doing a fake blog on the evil in the woods, the buildup was great. I was looking forward to a demon woods, things that go bump in the night theme, as was being described for the past couple months. Now I get a whole street experience and another house full of zombies. I hate zombies. If I could get a refund on my tickets I would not go this year. But there goes $300 (for my husband and myself) to an event I now have almost no desire to attend. I understand the reasoning behind it, I like the Walking Dead too, but really this is a 180 from the original idea

I waited until about three weeks ago to buy tickets and express pass a week ago. Until I knew what the theme was. Not zombies. Last year was good, but I do not handle the sight of rotting humans well (yes it;s fake, and yes I am a baby). The theme was to be evil in the woods, Cabin in the Woods, Evil Dead, etc. The HHN website was doing a fake blog on the evil in the woods, the buildup was great. I was looking forward to a demon woods, things that go bump in the night theme, as was being described for the past couple months. Now I get a whole street experience and another house full of zombies. I hate zombies. If I could get a refund on my tickets I would not go this year. But there goes $300 (for my husband and myself) to an event I now have almost no desire to attend. I understand the reasoning behind it, I like the Walking Dead too, but really this is a 180 from the original idea

I like the walking dead... But no, I hate zombies. This whole post is just full of logic!

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite part is that she doesn't want to go to a Halloween event because something there scares her, and how dare they put something scary in there!

lol people now a days, jeez. What are we gonna do about them?. Oh, make a thread about them! only way to moderate the damage, and have a good laugh. :D

So along with the dozen or so questions about what the terror tram is going to be this year...

"LOL And the fact that the sequel opens 2 wks before HHN opens is like some strange coincidence. Can u say, "marketing tie-in"?"

• Like 2