Worst of facebook/twitter 2013.

"Please do a LADY GAGA Maze PLEASE!"

Although to be honest, I'd rather see Lady Gaga than Slenderman.

---

" The classics are still the best... FRANKINSTEIN, NOSFERATU, WEREWOLF... the best "

Come on. The movie is called Wolfman. Not Werewolf.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

"Isn't Halloween about monster not murder"

Halloween is a horror film about the energy drink?

Yup, that's definitely one of the Saw Twins.

At least this person does appreciate the Classic monsters. I'll cut him some slack for that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some dude: I twitted @HorrorNights asking if HHN"s having Chucky maze? ANS:He has the script and started concepts already.

Murdy: LOL. I said I had the script...

Same dude: As a fan one can only assume you will bring Chucky back.Why wouldn't you? Not like ur going to confirm a rumor this early.

"Halloween 4, psycho,childs. the puppet master, the texas chainsaw massacre"

-Halloween 4? Thats such an odd selection out of the series?

Different person posted: "Please do a LADY GAGA Maze PLEASE!"

-For some reason people keep posting about doing a Lady Gaga house......The joke is so old now.

I stand by my statement that a Lady Gaga maze (probably started as a joke) would be better than Slenderman.

"Late September /October come faster please! I hope Halloween makes a comeback one dayy! *cough coughh this year* ! Lol"

I kinda like this. The only thing they are hoping for is that Halloween happens again, sometime this year, preferably in September or October.

"@HorrorNights Since Im a newbie on HNH Im gonna ask this question. When is all of the mazes anounced? Thanks XD"

I hope TDW comes back to HNH.

@HorrorNights it would be awesome if you did a Jawd and Jurassic Park Maze!
@HHNKLOWNZ Jaws? Don't get me wrong...I love that film but a maze?
@horrornights @hhnklownz Also there was a jurassic park maze a very long time ago. Just saying. It was called PrimeEvil.
@cherry893 I believe you...just not something I'm terribly interested in doing
@HorrorNights you guys should do a Resident Evil house. I know for a fact you guys are doing an Evil Dead house.
@cherry893 Amazing, I don't even know that. LOL
Edited by StraightEdge

I hate when people say "just saying." What does that even mean?

Oh don't mind me, I'm just saying words.

I love that "I know for a fact you are doing Evil Dead" is related to his request for a Resident Evil maze. I don't blame Murdy for being tired.

Edited by ferox

CANDY MAN MAZE PLEASE. NO MORE WALKING DEAD.

"Halloween Horror Nights 17 Jack's Carnival of Carnage with Jason, Freddy, and Letherface. Also I don't know who she is or much care for her you should look into more Disturbed songs and this time, DON'T CENSOR ANY OF THE MUSIC!!! Also think of using Rob Zombies Dragula."

(Note:The picture was Sarah Palmer as Bride of Frankenstein.)

" I've been to universal studios bt I had to leave at 6:00am because of Halloween horror nights and tht it was too scary for me"