Worst of facebook/twitter 2013.

I felt the need to start this thread after reading this gem.

"Since u guys usually make 6 to 7 mazes,..... U guys should defenetly make mazes of "Mama", "The Walking Dead", "Halloween Michael Myers", "Saw" "Freddy Cougar", "Marylin Manson", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" & "The Hills have Eyes" this movies would be great to be the mazes of HHN 2013, and instead of Alice Cooper, I think Marilyn Manson would be better this year.... Just an opinion ..."

I felt the need to start this thread after reading this gem.

"Since u guys usually make 6 to 7 mazes,..... U guys should defenetly make mazes of "Mama", "The Walking Dead", "Halloween Michael Myers", "Saw" "Freddy Cougar", "Marylin Manson", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" & "The Hills have Eyes" this movies would be great to be the mazes of HHN 2013, and instead of Alice Cooper, I think Marilyn Manson would be better this year.... Just an opinion ..."

Some people on here would agree with this....

"If I could make a suggestion on a way to improve the houses: Single Rider and Group Lines.

My proposal/solution is simple: Have two separate lines, one for groups, and one for single riders. Have groups of ten or so go in at a time, with a rough interval of 30-45 seconds between each group that goes in. This will provide a fresh scare experience for the group, without alerting those behind of what's coming up. Plus, you avoid the whole line shuffle that people make as they slowly go through the house.

I would love to see this happen, as the benefits would be the same as other attraction with single rider lines: parties have the option of splitting up to go through the house faster."

Why? Just why would this be a good idea...... Single rider line for a house..........Can I chainsaw myself after reading this. :mellow::chainsaw:

33699080.jpg

Edited by Brandon

"@HorrorNights I love Halloween horror nights. My life long dream is to meet the creator, " John. I sadly forgot his last name. :'("

---

"this year hhn should have a bunnyville scarezone with a bunch of the bunnies hhn had last year it would be epic!!!"

---

Halloween horro night is not scary
Edited by ferox

"Texas Chainsaw & Evil Dead shuld be a maze this yr... Wild & crazyness creepiness wuld b awesummm... But watever the theme is U FREAKN ROCK... WOW JUZ IMAGINE EVIL.DEAD THEME N TEXAS CHAINSAW WIT A LIL.WALKING DEAD... WOW ZOMBIES EVIL DEMOMS N LEATHERFACE ALL IN ONE..... LOVE IT"

This is me scrolling through all of the posts on the Hollywood Facebook page.

people-getting-dumber.jpg

• Like 5

"im getting the feeling that slender will show up haha..."

NO. NO. NO.

"I know hes not that famous but slenderman would make an amazing side-house or scareactor for HHN 23! he has an upcoming indie film coming out soon if that helps. if you don't know who im talking about definetly go and Google him!"

STOP IT.

---

"werewolves are cooler than other movies"

Don't know what to make of this one. I guess this dude is pissed at a lack of werewolves.

Edited by ferox

"im getting the feeling that slender will show up haha..."

NO. NO. NO.

"I know hes not that famous but slenderman would make an amazing side-house or scareactor for HHN 23! he has an upcoming indie film coming out soon if that helps. if you don't know who im talking about definetly go and Google him!"

STOP IT.

---

"werewolves are cooler than other movies"

Don't know what to make of this one. I guess this dude is pissed at a lack of werewolves.

I don't get this one..... you hate werewolves or something? we need more werewolves

I love werewolves. I'm all for werewolves. However I do not mope around facebook saying that other movies do not compare to werewolves.

Related. HOH REMIX Wolfman was one of the few really good scares I got. The setup was pretty good. I was straddling a wall to avoid some other creature which lead me right to the corner that a Wolfman was waiting to jump out. Really caught me off guard. Excellent use of teamwork there.

Well. We have a new champ

Murdy:"Working on the "Big Surprise" maze concept today...so far scenes are set in 3 time periods...early 20th century, Victorian and Medieval..."

Twidiot: "pleeeeeeeease don't screw this year up, kinda sounds "RETARDED" AS IN NOT INTERESTING TO HORROR LOVERS"

Murdy: "Ummm...dude...we haven't announced anything yet. Think you're jumping the gun just a tad."

Twidiot: "uh yeah maybe. But come on. I'm sure I've figured out that it may be not good. Like the director what was that? <3 Hor FLIX <3"

Murdy: "OK. Psychic Boy...you're right. Its all bad...LOL"

Twidiot: "it's bad if its unofficial kinda boring in a way. Slender MAN <3 deadspace <3"

Murdy: "How about Hello Kitty? That's scary...."

Twidiot: "John right? I'm 13 I've seen things 0.0 don't knock it till you try"

• Like 1