Worst of facebook/twitter 2013.

I'm sorry but the HHN facebook fans are a bunch of tards!! I cannot even stand to read it sometimes!!! Wonder how long its going to take them to realize the Walking Dead experience and the Terror Tram are two separate things. Terror tram is in same spot. Its not even worth trying to tell them anymore!

so that same dude who complained about El cucuy to Murdy explained why he didnt like it because it is "A stupid idea" he thinks Murdy and Chris made up El Cucuy and La Llorona, does not realize that they are spanish words and that Murdy randomly threw togather letter to make up there name and is wondering why all Murdy fans on twitter are deffending Murdy.

• Like 1

The best part is? He ended the conversation like a total martyr. Here are some choice cuts.

Aren't I allowed to find it silly without everyone on twitter jumping on my back?

How dare I disagree with the great and powerful Murdy?

El Cucuy will be the greatest maze since TCM: Back In Business. Are we good now?

I figure the best way to avoid conflict is to just drink the Kool-Aid.

I dug UMR. I have no issue with anyone not into it, or Evil Dead, different strokes. I say boo about Cucuy and I'm enemy #1.

I like that the very idea of having to explain his position is some horrible affront. Maybe if your opinion isn't worth defending you shouldn't put it in a public forum. There's a weird entitlement people have where they feel they have the right to criticize people's work, but nobody gets to call them out on their own criticism.

Also, it says a lot that Spanish sounds innately silly to him.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

The best part is? He ended the conversation like a total martyr. Here are some choice cuts.

I like that the very idea of having to explain his position is some horrible affront. Maybe if your opinion isn't worth defending you shouldn't put it in a public forum. There's a weird entitlement people have where they feel they have the right to criticize people's work, but nobody gets to call them out on their own criticism.

Also, it says a lot that Spanish sounds innately silly to him.

thats the great and worst part of HHN's twitter it gives the fans a voice but also gives every self-entitled idiot a voice.

Sounds like someone confused Insidious with another movie.

why is there a " the conjuring " theme

ANSWER: Well Kevin, there isn't a Conjuring theme being that it isn't in the event. But thanks for playing

And we have a winnah...

On the flipside, I love this FB comment:

Anukuare Esi Tsikata Watch, everybody who grew up with El Cucuy in their childhood be like this in the maze

1184784_10201639426374759_1764984144_n.j

Hope this one wasn't posted already:

[The Purge Scare Zone Announcement]

The debate about what makes someone a "fan" vs. just a "GP" made me ask myself how I'd make that distinction. This is what I finally came up with:

Putting everything else aside (how many times one has attended, how long they've followed topics surrounding, etc., etc.) it boils down to this -

Fan

Friend: What d'ya wanna do tonight?

Fan: Are you F*ING KIDDING ME? I've been waiting a week/ a month/ a year to go to Halloween Horror Nights tonight! In fact, why aren't you ready to go??

GP

Friend: What d'ya wanna do tonight?

GP: I dunno... Heard there's a Walking Dead haunted house or some shit at Universal.. Wanna go check it out?

why is this man in this thread this is a win and EPIC win not a fail lol.

Because we HAVE NO win thread! Lol

It is EPIC win though, glad we agree! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Change the name of @Glaad to "The No Fun Homos" Shutting down Bill and Ted over a gay superman joke? Really? It's a fucking joke! #fags"

Like I said before this a lose lose situation, fans lost their shows, HHN fans who don't care for B&T get longer lines, Murdy gets all the slack on twitter, The Vice writter is getting hate mail, the bat signal went up calling all assholes, Universal is losing tickets to refunds, and instead of raising awarness now people are blaming the gay community with such colorful language.

This whole thing was handled wrong by the article writters, and Universal.....all for a part that could of been you know cut! You know whi I blame DC if they did'nt make man of steel non of this would of happen Marvel for Life word!

• Like 1