Worst of facebook/twitter 2013.

This year's event will be themed to a music festival, ala Woodstock but gone horribly wrong.... featuring mazes designed by rock's most twisted names... KISS, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, and Ozzy Osbourne will all have mazes featured this year...

Alright, which one of you planted this one? I'm not falling for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@FusionDropGamin: @HorrorNights IF YOU DO A TWILIGHT MAZE BASED OFF OF EDWARD I WILL NOT GO TO HHN

@HorrorNights: @FusionDropGamin I don't think you have to worry about that

@JoshtopusRex: @HorrorNights @FusionDropGamin This means that there's going to be a maze based on Jacob. I know you love lycanthropy.

@FusionDropGamin: @JoshtopusRex @HorrorNights no i just HATE TWILIGHT

• Like 1

FusionDropGaming @HorrorNights is john walking dead in all seriosness

HorrorNights @FusionDropGamin In all seriousness, we won't reveal anything till official releases later in the summer

@FusionDropGamin 2h @HorrorNights yes i know but i was posting it as a guese to c if i get it wright when u do announce it plus have u seen the purge yet

• Like 1

english system has failed us!

can't you see this man is a genius!

It must be code

John became a zombie by ingesting a vast ammount of Vitamin C and now we must find the Wright brother's original flying machine and purge the world of the undead threat! great scotts! this man just saved the human race!

• Like 2

Murdy:Treatment for maze #5 is DONE...got some more work on mazes to do over the weekend then on to scarezone concepts! Working on some new ones!

Fan:please don't have any near the front of the park, please

---

Yeah, nothing worse than a scarezone near the front of the park.

Things I hate: GAY guys, pickles, cigarettes, people who think weed is bad for you, & waiting in line at Halloween horror nights

I need to point out that this was posted recently. So this dude just added in that he doesn't like waiting in lines at HHN alongside with gay guys, pickles, cigarettes, and people who think weed is bad for you. This dude is an impatient bigot who is unaware of how weed effects your body.

---

Edited by ferox