Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

KLOWNZ and a sequel to Welcome To HELL would be great. I seen the welcome to hell scares one on YouTube, and it looked badass.

An insidious scarezone called Tip Toe trough the Tulips and the song plays continuously all night. I would probably cry Tiny Tim creeps me out and a whole scarezone to Darth Maul. I'd better see Obi Wan and R2D2
That sounds sick!

I think I figured out why the tickets take so dang long to get online as compared to Orlando.

After Orlando announced TWD scarezones/street experiences there were a few people demanding their money back since they thought that since the first announcements were CITW and ED that all of the mazes would be based on the woods, and TWD isn't based on the woods. Internet lawyers said that it was a "false bill of goods" and other such nonsense. I'm sure that this person honestly tried to get a refund and made (empty) legal threats. Releasing tickets after all of the houses/scarezones/ and show(s?) have been released avoids having to deal with as many people saying "What? The Purge! I expected Klownz! I demand a refund!" or other complaints.

So like most good things, jerks ruined it for the rest of us.

I think I figured out why the tickets take so dang long to get online as compared to Orlando.

After Orlando announced TWD scarezones/street experiences there were a few people demanding their money back since they thought that since the first announcements were CITW and ED that all of the mazes would be based on the woods, and TWD isn't based on the woods. Internet lawyers said that it was a "false bill of goods" and other such nonsense. I'm sure that this person honestly tried to get a refund and made (empty) legal threats. Releasing tickets after all of the houses/scarezones/ and show(s?) have been released avoids having to deal with as many people saying "What? The Purge! I expected Klownz! I demand a refund!" or other complaints.

So like most good things, jerks ruined it for the rest of us.

I dont wanna live on this planet anymore.

BTW there were tons of forrest scenes in WD in all 3 seasons. People are dumb -___-

• Like 3

I figured that much too, but is there ENOUGH of those people to justify that decision? I can't imagine there being more than maybe 20. And dammit, just give them their damned refund. I think the refund policy is a little stupid. If its before the day and or of the day and theyve yet to use the ticket, then what gives? I would even refund ppl who walked in and decided it was too much for them - because THAT HAPPENS and often. Or see lines are just unbearable for that night and would rather chance it some other day, which I'm sure happens to about 60 percent of the guests who arrive later than 8 or 9. Maybe a 20 minute-after-your-ticket-is-scanned grace period should be in effect. I would hate to pay FULL price on a crowded Saturday, arrive late, see I'll only be able to do 2 mazes and be stuck with that decision.

BTW there were tons of forrest scenes in WD in all 3 seasons. People are dumb -___-

I know right?

Apparently, yes. The USH staff has enough to deal with without people claiming the event didn't meet their expectations and demanding a refund. I've seen how low some people will sink to when they want their money back and the little pieces of fraud they will try to pull. Big theme parks are easy targets for that.

• Like 1

There's also the issue of fraud. Somebody could buy a ticket, cancel it and demand a refund, and then sell it out front during a sold out night. Haul it out of there as soon as the person turns around. Now you have a reasonably ticked off person (or two or three) holding up the already clogged up line.

There's also the issue of fraud. Somebody could buy a ticket, cancel it and demand a refund, and then sell it out front during a sold out night. Haul it out of there as soon as the person turns around. Now you have a reasonably ticked off person (or two or three) holding up the already clogged up line.

Tickets are non-refundable...

Yes. I know. What I said was a "what if."

The ticket itself would deactivated. The bar code they scan wouldn't pass as a valid ticket anymore. Which sucks becuase imagine being at the gates and they ticket person saying that ticket isn't valid anymore. Yikes.