Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Who remembers when John Cena and The Rock set up their match at Wrestlemania 28 exactly a year before the event. I know this is 0% of happening but how fantastic would it be if Murdy announced a maze for the next year like "Resident Evil" lol how shocked would I be if Orlando announces then Murdy tweets that hell do it next year but more detailed and better

• Like 1

Site go live today I will be in class but got my iPhone so woo hoo

*Pats on the back* Don't worry man. You have my sympathy. I'll be in the same situation you are in. I'll be checking out the site as well. I'm looking forward to getting our closing statements in and finally closing speculation. 220+ pages of spec. is to darn much! Haha

I gave someone I know the money and to snatch the pass while I'm in class. I'm a KD Nights hitman. Hehe

I hope that this year is a legitimate BHS tour because last year was just a slideshow. Knowing how many pass holders thee are at USH, I doubt it will be a real tour.

*Pats on the back* Don't worry man. You have my sympathy. I'll be in the same situation you are in. I'll be checking out the site as well. I'm looking forward to getting our closing statements in and finally closing speculation. 220+ pages of spec. is to darn much! Haha

I gave someone I know the money and to snatch the pass while I'm in class. I'm a KD Nights hitman. Hehe

I hope that this year is a legitimate BHS tour because last year was just a slideshow. Knowing how many pass holders thee are at USH, I doubt it will be a real tour.

Hopefully it up by the time I get in 2 hours today has exausting so that will complete my day lol

I wonder if i can just buy an AP the day I buy the tickets if I feel the maze and day of tour is worth it....

And yeah Freak, they actually went through the maze after the slideshow.... haha

Hopefully someone can film it because that 40 min La Llorona behind the scenes video was awesoooooome.

Killer Deal - Sold Out in an hour

All other tix - on sale now!

Website - up!

Final 2 Scare Zones:

Cirque du Klownz

Scarecrowz

SZs from the website:

The Curse of Chucky

Years ago, Charles Lee Ray, "The Lakeshore Strangler," transferred his soul into a toy doll – becoming the pint-sized, merciless killer known as "Chucky."

Now, he's back and he has a personal score to settle. Get ready for a deadly game of hide and seek.

The Purge: Survive the Night

Once a year, there's a day where law and order become chaos and bloodshed – and murder becomes legal. That day is The Purge and you're here to try to live through it!

Sadistic masked murderers wielding knives and chainsaws are on the prowl to hunt you down. Can you last ‘til dawn?

Cirque Du Klownz

Bienvenue! Welcome to the elegant streets of Paris, home to the Grand Guignol. Come see the lively clowns perform right before you.

But, beware, they may not be there to entertain you... they may be looking to put you in their next act… the gruesome ending to their horrific show.

Scarecrowz

Scarecrows were once built to ward off crows and evil spirits. Now they welcome them. A new breed is on the loose!

Tremble in terror as colossal, haunted Scarecrowz tower over you, driven to harvest the blood of the innocent to fertilize their land. They'll take whatever's left back to their fields, limbs and all. Slaughter is now in season.

The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival

The Walking Dead infestation could not be contained and has spread to the Universal Studios Backlot in Hollywood.

Police and law enforcement dispatched to the urban street sets and movie soundstages have been infected. Hordes of hungry "Walkers" are everywhere. They've been spotted on fire escapes and alley ways. It's become an epidemic. Proceed with extreme caution. And stick together.

• Like 1

Killer Deal - Sold Out in an hour

All other tix - on sale now!

Website - up!

Final 2 Scare Zones:

Cirque du Klownz

Scarecrowz

SZs from the website: The Curse of Chucky

Years ago, Charles Lee Ray, "The Lakeshore Strangler," transferred his soul into a toy doll becoming the pint-sized, merciless killer known as "Chucky."

Now, he's back and he has a personal score to settle. Get ready for a deadly game of hide and seek.

The Purge: Survive the Night

Once a year, there's a day where law and order become chaos and bloodshed and murder becomes legal. That day is The Purge and you're here to try to live through it!

Sadistic masked murderers wielding knives and chainsaws are on the prowl to hunt you down. Can you last til dawn?

Cirque Du Klownz

Bienvenue! Welcome to the elegant streets of Paris, home to the Grand Guignol. Come see the lively clowns perform right before you.

But, beware, they may not be there to entertain you... they may be looking to put you in their next act the gruesome ending to their horrific show.

Scarecrowz

Scarecrows were once built to ward off crows and evil spirits. Now they welcome them. A new breed is on the loose!

Tremble in terror as colossal, haunted Scarecrowz tower over you, driven to harvest the blood of the innocent to fertilize their land. They'll take whatever's left back to their fields, limbs and all. Slaughter is now in season.

The Walking Dead: Dead on Arrival

The Walking Dead infestation could not be contained and has spread to the Universal Studios Backlot in Hollywood.

Police and law enforcement dispatched to the urban street sets and movie soundstages have been infected. Hordes of hungry "Walkers" are everywhere. They've been spotted on fire escapes and alley ways. It's become an epidemic. Proceed with extreme caution. And stick together.

Cirque Du Klownz looks awesome, love the bear character. Scarecrowz will bring a classical halloween feel.

After seeing the artwork, BS 13:3D still remains my most anticipated, plague doctors. The different El Cucuys are all awesome looking. This year has shaped up really good. Now just waiting on the VIP details......

• Like 1

I feel like they just had a set time for KDP. Lol. Kinda strange it went EXACTLY 30 minutes.

I had troubles with mine. :P Went to buy it, thought I had an account, didn't. Signed up, got to check out, jumped up to get my wallet, came back and my browser was closed 'cause I hit my mouse on accident. Had to log in, and the password didn't work for a second. Got to checkout again, and clicked something and it broke it again. Reopened the page, but a saved checkout was there and got it after that. :D

EDIT: After looking at concept art. Cucuy's Kill Top and a lot of Black Sabbath's concepts look awesome. Except a few things in Black Sabbath reminded me of the 3D mazes at Knott's.

Edited by Kurseddragon

Cirque Du Klownz looks awesome, love the bear character. Scarecrowz will bring a classical halloween feel.

After seeing the artwork, BS 13:3D still remains my most anticipated, plague doctors. The different El Cucuys are all awesome looking. This year has shaped up really good. Now just waiting on the VIP details......

Not sure of the exact details for VIP, but looks similar (VIP lounge-food/drinks, unlimited front of line, tour) except it notes you will participate in a paranormal investigation (!?).

Scarecrows!! Created a scarezone depicting scarecrows as part of our "Event competition" a few years ago. Interesting subject.

Edited by AsylumSB

Another thing to mention: Despite the rumors of an additional show going in Animal Actors, Bill and Ted will, once again, Bill and Ted will be our only show. CRAP! el Cucuy is going to be slammed all night.

Well, speculation has officially come to a close (Finally!). Any closing statements anyone wants to make before we close the thread tomorrow?

I'll make mine now. It's been another year of speculation. As usual, it has been a roller coaster ride of anger, happiness, and sadness. It's been a wild ride of speculation, but despite the few disappointments I've seen for this year (Less shows, no seventh house, repeat theme for Terror Tram), I think this will be our best year; well be getting lots of new stuff to cancel out the disappointments like a sound stage house, new scarezones, no (real) reapeats, and the backlot. I haven't been thus excited for HHN since 2011. I can't wait to laugh and cheer in Bill and Ted, go through our long awaited sound stage house and Evil Dead houses, and walk the New York streets where thousands of movies were filmed. As we all say around here, I'll see you in the fog. But I'll close on a different note than usual.

SHHAAARRRROOOOOON!!!!!!

• Like 2

So, uhh, has this year been a great one for jokes to use for Bill and Ted's?

I personally (Though haven't really tried) can't think of very many things they can use.

I guess Miley Cyrus is now one, but can you guys list a few things that happened this year that would work? Excluding music (Unless it's a music video or something).

1) VIP paranormal experience sounds awesome. Dammit I wish I was rich.

2) Klownz on French street? I guess that's different, however, I would've liked Scarecrows there instead. Scarecrowz works better as being spooky... not roaming the lower lot with chainsaws. It should've been the other way around, and the long waited scarecrow zone we've been wanting isn't getting its proper due since we all know there'll be zero atmosphere down there. I hope I'm proven wrong.

3) Ticket prices are a bit weird. Nov 1st is now the cheapest day at $44. Damn, I miss when tickets were in the $30s.

4) Black Sabbath looks exactly like I thought it would be - too damn colorful. Hopefully they learned their lesson from GTH and figured out how to make it scary.

5) Cucuy's finale is somewhat spoiled. Basically just the La Llorona/The Thing arms-reaching gag, but they prob shouldn't have put that on the site.

6) Oh and final Terror Tram closes at 1030 instead of 9. That's a lot more time and should really help alleviate the rush to get there.

7) and I just noticed, Sundays and Thursdays, the park closes at 2! Yessssss!

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 3