Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

I think the jesters and French clowns fit rather well. Gives off a Freakz vibe in a way.

As for VIP I never cared for it until now. Man that sounds great! That should have been the TT theme IMO. Time to try to convince my friends to buy it (even though it won't happen lol)

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Speculation has come to a finish for another year and it's always a bitter-sweet feeling. I'm glad we know everything now and I will miss our hilarious banter on guessing what everything is but can I just ask you one thing?.... ARE YOU F*CKING READY FOR HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2013?!
*the crowd goes wild*
If not, you better be! Because in less than a month, we finally get to step back into the fog and you got some MAJOR properties, experiences, and fun coming your way! I'm talking EVIL DEAD, the absolute most perfect property for a haunted house. Then we got INSIDIOUS, our first forray into the paranormal. THE WALKING DEAD returns in what should be bigger and badder than ever with an entirely new maze based on season 3, an all new Terror Tram experience, and the F*CKING BACKLOT STREET EXPERIENCE! Not into the properties? No worries, as a rocking new 3D maze based on the music of BLACK SABBATH is coming your way in a giant ass SOUNDSTAGE -- a first for many of us to step into. Also on the music spectrum is UNIVERSAL MONSTERS REMIX with new music composed by Figure specifically for the maze! And your sleepless nights are about to return... EL CUCUY is coming to break into your birthday party, hide in your closet, snatch you out of the night, haunt your dreams, and take you back to his little village of lost souls!
And guess what? We guessed ALL of these properties. A FIRST for us... 100% correct speculation. 2013 was the year we did it, and it will go down in the very small history of book that nobody will ever bother to read, but dammit, IT HAPPENED! Whether you've been here for years or a newbie, you contributed to that and you should feel proud. MAJOR PAT ON THE BACKS for you guys. And again, welcome to ALL the new members that helped out this year and joined the discussion. PLEASE stick around. I can't tell you how many people pop in for the year then pop out to never return. Nothing excites us more to see the site grow... but then nothing is more disappointing to see all those people never to return. Seriously, WE NEED you not only for next speculation season, but throughout the year to keep discussion going. A dead site is no fun.
Now we can finally rest our heads and stop thinking of what's coming... and just plan out the way we're gonna see it, and HOW EXCITED we are for it!
HHN 2013 is one for the record books and we're all great fans (well, some of us haha), so let's enjoy it. Remember to try to not be so critical. And as Colonel Stars and Stripes said in Kick-Ass 2, "try to have fun, otherwise, what's the point?"
  • Like 10

4) Black Sabbath looks exactly like I thought it would be - too damn colorful. Hopefully they learned their lesson from GTH and figured out how to make it scary.

Yeah was really hoping it wasn't as colorful. When he was talking about how GTH wasn't scary, I thought he was talking about the color scheme. Still looks great though. Edited by TeenagerFromMars

Over a year ago, HHN popped up in my head. And I looked it up to see Silent Hill, TWD, Alice Cooper & La Llorona on the teaser website of 2012. Since then I became obsessed with HHN. HNN/HHN changed me in a way. I member how obsessed I was with wanting a Slender maze and Jeepers Creepers terror tram. But it's been a hell of a year. I'm going to HHN 2013 even if it kills me!

• Like 5

Ok goodbye speculation time a really exciting time of year! It was a good year. Many new members and great job StraightEdge from knowing nothing to becoming one of us, my congrats pal! Without this site I would just be another crazy psychopath without a home. So thank you Horror Night Nightmares and our wonderful mods Freak and Grind! Thanks for a great speculating year I'll see you guys in the fog!

• Like 6

Over a year ago, HHN popped up in my head. And I looked it up to see Silent Hill, TWD, Alice Cooper & La Llorona on the teaser website of 2012. Since then I became obsessed with HHN. HNN/HHN changed me in a way. I member how obsessed I was with wanting a Slender maze and Jeepers Creepers terror tram. But it's been a hell of a year. I'm going to HHN 2013 even if it kills me!

I agree with this. My brother and I first went to HHN in 2007. The year it started back up again, HHN just so happened to pop into his head. We decided to go. And since then it has been our obsession. Since we moved, we make the journey from Iowa to California every year without fail. I can't imagine going without it. And this site helps with the year long wait. Since we all know how hard that is. So thanks mods, and everyone else on the site. Can't wait for another great year! Until next years speculation guys. :D

Edited by Hhnh86987
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh, final comments... Why do I feel like it's the last day of summer camp and I'm gonna get all teary writing this up?

Good f*n' times, boys & girl! I haven't had this much forum fun.. um, ever! I came out of lurking last year post-spec time and with only a couple of weeks left for HHN 2012. You were welcoming and helpful then - little did I know that was just a small hint at how truly warm, thoughtful, and insanely witty you all are! Thank you for making me feel at home and like "one of the boyz"! I wouldn't want it any other way.

We still got lots to talk about in Tips & Tricks, the Meetup thread, and others - so, I'll see ya there and hopefully, in the fog and in the flesh. *insert sinister laugh here*

I want to close my comments by sharing a couple of tweets I sent to Murdy the day Pumpkin/ Cucuy was revealed:

"‏@Midtowngirl916 21 Aug
@HorrorNights Just wanted to say Thanks for the great time me & my pals @ HorrorNightNightmares had working the clues this year...
@Midtowngirl916 21 Aug
@HorrorNights The 2013 spec thread currently has.225+ pgs full of debate, laughs & creative speculation - good times! Thank you 4 that. :)"
And something Murdy tweeted re Pumpkin but truly belongs to ALL OF US: :D
Horror Nights ‏@HorrorNights 23 Aug
@Midtowngirl916 @ALL OF US Very good detective work !!!!!!
  • Like 4

Wait, speculation is closing and Jaws hasn't been announced yet? Maybe it's part of the backlot paranormal experience? D:

I'm jk. Just wanted to annoy everyone with the evil dead joke. :D

Goodbye, speculation thread. I'd like to say I helped, but I can't really remember doing much~

• Like 2

Haha, no, I get no credit for anything- with the exception of "No duh, walking dead will be back" I had a source tell me all the mazes back in May or June.

In fact, I've always been rather insistent that we wouldn't ever get Evil Dead or Insidious.

• Like 1

Here's my obligatory "goodbye to speculation" post. I know I didn't really make my mark on any of the speculation, but this has still been a great year. I've been lurking the forums, posting occasionally for over 2 years now and I have to say that this was the most fun I've ever had on the forums. 100% baby (0% of which with my help. LOL) Thanks to everyone and I'll see you again in the other threads!

P.S. Let me quickly make my guesses for next year's speculation: We'll get a Sharknado or Birdemic maze next year. That is all. See ya!

• Like 1

funny you say that it has just been annoucened...

ghost-shark715.jpg

Ghost-Shark-SyFy-Preview-Slip-N-Slide.jp

ghost-shark-swimming-onto-syfy-next-mont

SyFy's Ghostshark: Phantom Chum

O.O Before I was hesitant on saying this year sucks. Like completely.

But NOW... This- This has just made up for all of the crap we've gotten.

Forget everything else. Skipping it to repeat this maze multiple times a night. For all 10 days of my KDP.

Haha, no, I get no credit for anything- with the exception of "No duh, walking dead will be back" I had a source tell me all the mazes back in May or June.

In fact, I've always been rather insistent that we wouldn't ever get Evil Dead or Insidious.

What was your reasoning for Insidious? I know Evil Dead Sony etc. etc.

you mean to tell us you knew since june and you didnt share with us?

But this is my favorite time of year the end of speculations cause it means HHN is around the corner. Its like the end of a nice little party

• Like 1