Horror Unearthed 2012

What the holy hell? The only game that comes up for me is the only one I didn't beat.. the last game we got. How about all of you?

that's done on purpose. when you beat the game, you get a piece of the puzzle that reveals something about the history of your legion. if you lose, you lose 1% of your score. the rumor right now is that each game gives yo a different piece of the puzzle. while that sounds cool, i kinda hope it's wrong, since a good portion of us will lose half our scores on the Cerebin/Morphan games :P

I realize I wasn't nearly as obsessed with the game as some of you (ahem, Jeramy) - mainly because I don't have the kind of time I need to play. However, I did have a spot in the top 100 before it ended and that's with not getting a lot of points for actually being there since I was only able to attend 2 weekends. However, I did manage to piss away over 10,000 life force (of my measly 75k) just trying to beat that stupid balance game. GOD! What a pain in the ass! So, now that I beat that.. will other games reappear?

Here is a picture sent to the baccanoid players

8149489330_c417cfe284.jpg

I am a Baccanoid player and I have completed the Machorian game several times since the site changed. I did not get this e-mail. Any ideas?

While I have thoroughly enjoyed the Horror Unearthed experience this year, little hiccups like this are frustrating. I know that A&D has worked very hard to make this game for the fans and I am excited that it will continue next year. I hope they worked out any kinks with the card readers, but now they have to work on consistency with their e-mail communications and the dates they choose to play the in-park games since everyone cannot make it on Thursdays and Sundays. Just my thoughts.

Finally, thanks to the entire A&D team for this amazing addition to HHN22!

I am a Baccanoid player and I have completed the Machorian game several times since the site changed. I did not get this e-mail. Any ideas?

While I have thoroughly enjoyed the Horror Unearthed experience this year, little hiccups like this are frustrating. I know that A&D has worked very hard to make this game for the fans and I am excited that it will continue next year. I hope they worked out any kinks with the card readers, but now they have to work on consistency with their e-mail communications and the dates they choose to play the in-park games since everyone cannot make it on Thursdays and Sundays. Just my thoughts.

Finally, thanks to the entire A&D team for this amazing addition to HHN22!

Well I found mine in my junk mail at first so it may be there

The down side is that they keep sending me this picture when this one is the second picture of the set

Edited by xxleftx2xdiexx

Hey all! Not sure how many of you have been following the game since the end of HHN 22, but it has continued. The legions have been getting puzzle pieces that are beginning to show lineages. So far, they've tied in a few of the Universal Monsters: https://www.facebook...33324606793724/

I've been fallowing the game but it keeps sending me the same thing -_-

I realize I wasn't nearly as obsessed with the game as some of you (ahem, Jeramy) - mainly because I don't have the kind of time I need to play.

*sticks out tongue* LOL.

I kid actually I didn't have the time either... more of an obsessive flaw to complete things... especially video games. That is actually why I don't play too many games or watch too many TV shows. But I got lucky. When the new games came out I played them hard till they would tweak them... either way... a lot of good it did me. But hey I'm done and haven't even played once since a few days before Halloween.

I believe that is actually their plan... Its something that TJ has mentioned before about wanting to do. As i said in my previous post, they're not done with us yet. While the Legions won't remain the same for obvious reasons, our Masters want to provide us with a fun experience.

Now as for the current legions... which are ironically connecting to Universal's Horror bloodline... this is what we have uncovered so far

Morphan - Phantom of the Opera

Strengoit - Dracula

Cerebin - Wolfman

Kerezan - The Mummy

Maschorian - Bride of Frankenstein

Baccanoid - The Invisible Man

Now as most everyone knows, 2013 is the 100 Years of Horror for Universal. "Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde" was Universal's first horror movie and it was released in 1913. So could these bloodlines for our legions be hinting towards the 100th Anniversary of Universal Horror? I'm certainly going to wish like there is no tomorrow that is the case. lol

So remember everyone....

go on the site, play the game.. you need to continue to play for your legion so that you recieve an image. We need these images to piece together the larger image which reveals something about the origins of our legions.

• Like 2

I finally received two different puzzle pieces in my e-mail from playing the Maschorian game - they are Baccanoid 11 and 12. One has the names "Professor James . . . oriarty" and "Richard Steerington" while the other has the names "Boris Shuster" and "Mary Agana" on them - very interesting. Maybe everything will tie together. What do I do with these puzzle pieces?