Scareactor Appreciation

Michele

I think I was the Beast providing the distraction. Cast A actually does a TON of scares like that. Almost any time someone is distracted by one Beast, another will run up.

Well, this is the Beast who provided the distraction. If is was you, thanks for providing a distraction for a scare that I will always remember. If it wasn't you, please pass on my thanks to two amazing Beasts!

I have to give huge thanks to the scare actor who is in the Alice Cooper house and hangs from the ceiling after the "stripper" pole. He got me every time I've been thru that house, but last night (10/13) around 8pm, he got me GOOD.. so good, that my partner behind me cracked up and gave him thumbs up and he gave it back. Jeez. Also, in Gothic, the scareactor who hangs from the ceiling and reaches down got me around 11:40pm.. best scare of the night.

To the actors playing beasts and Iniquitus who were wandering around the section behind Mel's Drive-In toward the exit.. we sat on a bench last night around midnight and just watched you guys for almost an hour.. had SO MUCH fun just watching. Also, many of you came up to us because we had our faces painted really well this time (good enough that random strangers wanted pictures with us! LOL).. there was one Iniqutus actor who played along with me for a pic and we did a face to face staredown. My favorite picture of all 5 nights of the event I attended. Thank you!!

• Like 1

Apparently HoH and TWD also had incidents..

HoH - people punched, including our own Michaelz

TWD - 5 injuries and cops camped out. One scareactor had to get stitches

There were incidents everywhere last night. From what I was hearing is that there were people being thrown out within the 1st 45 minutes of park open. Several incidents at the sound stages...including one with me. I'm usually pretty tolerant of the stupidity that happens but after 5 years of doing this...last night was the 1st time I was involved with someone getting trespassed. Last night was ridiculously crazy but we made it through still performing at our best and with our heads held high

• Like 1

Just as a wonder I dont know I saw a cast change on Friday for P&T, I'm tall and was camped at the exit, so I could see over the green cloth. I saw some cast heading in, the clown had his mask off but I'm not sure who it was. It is very different seeing the cast just talk and hang out rather than in the houses working like I'm used to seeing them.

I'm unsure of what you saw. I know for a fact that my cast remains in character the whole time in any area when guest can see us.

Again props to Alice Cooper house closing set. It's starting to become my favorite way to cap off 2am nights. Dr. Alice for spraying me at the right time of my mouth being open. The cheerleader and Bully for being silly and creepy. The stripper was swinging like crazy. Above scare on timing. She-Spiders are freaky. The dead "Bully" or Jock got me. Dancing Cooper at the end.

The Walkers on closing set. Always a treat to watch.

• Like 2

I got to say also, for Alice cooper, I was in there all alone on friday night near the end (probably about 1:45?) and the second straight jacket guy in the house, you followed me like 1/2 way through the house, then calmly said bye bye and walked into the back, lol that was amazing.

• Like 1

I have to give huge thanks to the scare actor who is in the Alice Cooper house and hangs from the ceiling after the "stripper" pole. He got me every time I've been thru that house, but last night (10/13) around 8pm, he got me GOOD.. so good, that my partner behind me cracked up and gave him thumbs up and he gave it back. Jeez.

That's me :))

haha

I'm unsure of what you saw. I know for a fact that my cast remains in character the whole time in any area when guest can see us.

Again props to Alice Cooper house closing set. It's starting to become my favorite way to cap off 2am nights. Dr. Alice for spraying me at the right time of my mouth being open. The cheerleader and Bully for being silly and creepy. The stripper was swinging like crazy. Above scare on timing. She-Spiders are freaky. The dead "Bully" or Jock got me. Dancing Cooper at the end.

The Walkers on closing set. Always a treat to watch.

Yeah Cast A closes on 2am nights.

• Like 2

My favorite fox girl. After many days of interaction, she finally took a piece of candy from me on Friday. So I wondered what might happen on Saturday, had I tamed her? Would she end up sitting in a wheat field?

Well no.

I got some yummy chicken tenders and sat in Monsters eating and got totally engrossed in the videos of old Universal Monster promos. Suddenly I realized she had been standing there staring at me with her arms crossed for some time.

I tried to talk to her but she just put up her hand shook her head and stormed out of the room.

She aparently was not happy that I was "ignoring" her... I wonder what's in store for me next time???

• Like 5

I know i should've done this yesterday, but since i was at Disney all day, i'm going to have to give my props for friday.

[Alice Cooper]

*the jock on Cast A who gave Duffy the "you're out" signal.

*the "Showman" Alice Cooper for targeting me and Duffy

[Dead End]

the garden creatures who "attacked" Duffy

[House of Horrors]

The Wolfman who keeps targeting Duffy

[Prison Inmates]

Many of the inmates who targeted Duffy (especially the one with the two pigtails), and another one who wanted to "take a little off the top" of duffy's head ;)

[iniquitus "reapers" (at least that's what they remind me of)]

one of the reapers who wanted to "kill Duffy" when i was heading out of the park.

Edited by figment1988
  • Like 1

[Prison Inmates]

Many of the inmates who targeted Duffy (especially the one with the two pigtails), and another one who wanted to "take a little off the top" of duffy's head ;)

I knew you'd go writin' all about this on the internets!!

:chainsaw:

JK, appreciate the love!!

the new horde of traditionals in front of Shrek are really really awesome, I saw a crazy cheerleader that was scaring everyone, there was also a girl dressed like a mime? I think, it was pink outfit, she was acting pretty awesome too, they were pretty good tonight,

Walking Dead zone, there was a guy zombie with some blonde long hair, around 8:20 I think, he was walking crazy and bending and acting scary, he was really awesome to watch

Alice Cooper- Cast A - obviously, goes without saying... my favorite scareactor on the cast.. Wish i had been able to hit the house again tonight, but first set was still fun.

HoH - Cast A - Michaelz (CFTBL)... even though you didnt see me tonight, you still lunged at me. So you deserve a shoutout.

• Like 1

haha

YAY!! I'm glad I finally commented on someone who reads here. Helzo, you ROCK!!

Cody, I might have a few pics of you, too. I've got 444 pics we took over the two weekends we were down there.. I'm hoping to post some soon.. I mean, I got some REALLY good pics of a LOT of scareactors. I plan on taking the best of them - along with some video we got and making a YouTube video. I'll post that here when I get it done, and if anyone recognizes themselves and wants me to email the pic, I would be happy to do so.

• Like 1

haha

Wow, thats you, then i see you first thing every night we go. we always get a lead, (usually Dan for that house). good to know that is you. you did good yesterday. came down at my mom who was walking with the walker and dan in front of her and me behind.

Anyway keep up the good work!

Edited by Doctor Cogstein
  • Like 1

After all my encounters with her, and those decribed by many others I now truly believe that the darker haired Fox Girl of the Traditionals Horde should be the Scareactor of the Year!!!

Wow I totally forgot about her! I dont know how. She wanted candy from me and I said I would bring some Sunday, she said this "you dont want to know what happens to liars".

She needs an award for being really in character. She is amazing. Sadly I did not see her Sunday.

• Like 3

The new zombies by International Food Festival. Zombie Wedding Party??? If so the Bridesmaid was awesome!!!

oh F#ck me that's where they are? I kept trying to look for them.... pTVvS.gif

at what time do they come out? that's the other thing, they come out later at night but I never know when.

After all my encounters with her, and those decribed by many others I now truly believe that the darker haired Fox Girl of the Traditionals Horde should be the Scareactor of the Year!!!

she is really awesome, well both of them are, I Agree about scareactor of the year.

but some of the girls from the Prisoners horde are really really intense too,

• Like 2