HHN 22 Official Merchandise

JDW

No I agree. This is so typical of the house shirt it isn't funny.

I actually like it. I think the slogans each year on the front are pretty cool. The house list on the back isn't bad either. When someone reads the front they know the back, and the houses. These shirts are good conversation starters for HHN outside of the Fall season. Haha, I have my collection of them in one area of my closet (the teeny-tiny ones they give you in college). I like having them look like a collection. Even so, it would be nice to see them have other shirts too.

I'd like to see a house shirt with a picture on the front instead of words. I love the shirts from the 90's that just have a big image on the front and "I Survived" with the year on the back. And when are we ever gonna see a scare zone shirt... obviously not this year. D'oh!

If my memory serves me right, the 15 shirt was just like this.

Its a double Knock out

You've got that right!

I made the mistake of accidentally putting it in the dryer...it looked like a crime scene when all was said and done. Strangely enough, the shirt is still in tact and doesn't look like it's been washed or dried. That shirt must have magical powers.

You've got that right!

I made the mistake of accidentally putting it in the dryer...it looked like a crime scene when all was said and done. Strangely enough, the shirt is still in tact and doesn't look like it's been washed or dried. That shirt must have magical powers.

I gave up buying the house shirts in 2008 and went with the main or alternative shirts